Stockholm airport ARN

Flying ARN to Heathrow and on to the USA 11:20 am flight business ( mid June.) We are Staying at Hilton Stockholm Slussen.  Is ARN really crowded?  Is Arriving 3 hrs before sufficient and how is the traffic getting there via car.  I saw the express train but with all the cruise luggage would be a big hassle.  

I wouldn't expect ARN to be very crowded for an 11:20am flight in mid-June. (depending on the day of the week). I assume you have priority check in and fixed track if Business on the first leg to London. You do not need to be at the airport earlier than two hours before departure.

It takes 45 minutes from hotel to ARN. Book a taxi with a fixed price.

5 hours ago, hallasm said:

I wouldn't expect ARN to be very crowded for an 11:20am flight in mid-June. (depending on the day of the week). I assume you have priority check in and fixed track if Business on the first leg to London. You do not need to be at the airport earlier than two hours before departure.

It takes 45 minutes from hotel to ARN. Book a taxi with a fixed price.

Thanks it’s on a tuesday.

Last year with crowding issues you weren't allowed in before three hours, and we needed all three. Just over an hour to check in, over an hour to get through screening and after a snack run it was time to board.