Luggage tags

This is the reason I don't like this App thing.  It's hard enough to find stuff on your online docs, now they add this App thing and some things you can't access on the App.  Hate to admit it , but some older folks simply don't do Apps.  Never have, never will and likely will leave this earth having never used an App for anything.  It's okay for the younger generation, but RCL (and others) should be considerate for those of us who don't even know what an App is , let alone how to use it.  I sweated at a recent concert that only allow an App ticket to get in.  No way to print one out and just hand them the barcode page at the door.  I feared my phone would lock up, have no service, or worst case battery go dead while waiting in line to see a concert.  RCL should give us the option to do it all online and not have to only use the App on board for certain things.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Collectiques said:

RCL should give us the option to do it all online and not have to only use the App on board for certain things.  

You can fairly easily sail on RCI without ever using the app.

1 hour ago, Collectiques said:

This is the reason I don't like this App thing.  It's hard enough to find stuff on your online docs, now they add this App thing and some things you can't access on the App.  Hate to admit it , but some older folks simply don't do Apps.  Never have, never will and likely will leave this earth having never used an App for anything.  It's okay for the younger generation, but RCL (and others) should be considerate for those of us who don't even know what an App is , let alone how to use it.  I sweated at a recent concert that only allow an App ticket to get in.  No way to print one out and just hand them the barcode page at the door.  I feared my phone would lock up, have no service, or worst case battery go dead while waiting in line to see a concert.  RCL should give us the option to do it all online and not have to only use the App on board for certain things.  

We're older and use apps.  At least I do.  Dh is learning. 

On 5/7/2023 at 3:27 PM, GTO-Girl said:

I never print mine in color…..only black and white.  

Makes no difference in the delivery of your luggage 

HA I printed mine off with my newly replaced printer ink and the gold on my page is puke green....super fun hahahaha glad I don't need to worry 

• Like 2