Luggage tags

5 minutes ago, Loviecld said:

Hey all...we are leaving this Sunday 5/7 on Oasis. Filled out all our boarding stuff. Question....when will I be able to print out our luggage tags? 

Should be on the last page or so of your E docs. If you have a problem the porters will give you what you need at baggage drop. 

9 minutes ago, Loviecld said:

Hey all...we are leaving this Sunday 5/7 on Oasis. Filled out all our boarding stuff. Question....when will I be able to print out our luggage tags? 

Now. Go into your CP. Locate your eDocs. You should see that your luggage tags are available and to print. 

Edited by davekathy

10 minutes ago, Loviecld said:

Question....when will I be able to print out our luggage tags? 

They usually become available 30 days out either in eDocs or separately from the booking page.

Edited by Biker19

51 minutes ago, Loviecld said:

Edocs already printed out, tags were not there. Was unable to click on it. 

You don't click on the page, just print the luggage tag page.  Print as many of that page that need.  We put 2 tags on each checked bag.

Just now, Loviecld said:

Guaranteed cabin. 

There's your answer.  If you don't have a cabin number before there will be someone with a list at the pier.  I would still call.

7 hours ago, Loviecld said:

Guaranteed cabin. 

In the app do you have a cabin number and muster station assignment?

Open the app and swipe left.

If you do have a cabin assignment, re check your edocs. The luggage tags will be the last pages. They each are a full size page. You have to fold them into tags or you can cut them down if you bought luggage tag holders for them from Amazon etc.

Edited by BennyandBo

10 hours ago, Loviecld said:

nothing yet on the luggage tags, no second page. it still says pending.

STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT!  Easy peasy to add when you arrive (the line [if any] will probably be shorter than the rest).

• Haha 1

Since this post is about luggage tags, I'll ask some questions here rather than making a new thread.

Are luggage tags still color coded?  If so, what options are there for passengers who would like to print their luggage tags in color (to aid in routing the luggage once the bags are on the ship), but who don't own a color printer?  Are the tags still in PDF format?

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Cruisin'4Us said:

Since this post is about luggage tags, I'll ask some questions here rather than making a new thread.

Are luggage tags still color coded?  If so, what options are there for passengers who would like to print their luggage tags in color (to aid in routing the luggage once the bags are on the ship), but who don't own a color printer?  Are the tags still in PDF format?

Thank you.

Color doesn't matter. As long as the sail date, cabin number are correct. The letter designator is a reference to the luggage loading and delivery station closest to the location of your stateroom.  

1 hour ago, Cruisin'4Us said:

Thank you.

I never print mine in color…..only black and white.  

Makes no difference in the delivery of your luggage 

Edited by GTO-Girl

On 5/5/2023 at 10:26 PM, Loviecld said:

Update***Thank you all for helping. Just got off my ship today. After numerous calls with RC they couldn't help because the sailing was already closed. I was told we could get tags at pier from baggage handler and that's what we did without any issues.