What port/pier does NCL Pearl use? Suggestions on nearby hotels

Tbird58

We're on NCL Pearl next April & wondering which port they use?  Also any suggestions for hotels would be great.  Something maybe close by.  Since we're traveling with my in-laws & have some mobility issues, we're not going to drag bags to pier - we'll use Uber.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, lx200gps said:

According to the NCL web site, the Pearl sails to Bermuda from Boston, not NY. Other NCL ships do Bermuda from the MCT of course.

OP is cruising on the Pearl in April 2024 and per the NCL website the only cruise listed for the ship that month is a transatlantic from New York. OP also has that Pearl transatlantic listed in the cruises in their signature box.

Bermuda cruises from Boston next year are on the Gem. 

Edited by njhorseman

14 hours ago, Tbird58 said:

We're on NCL Pearl next April & wondering which port they use?  Also any suggestions for hotels would be great.  Something maybe close by.  Since we're traveling with my in-laws & have some mobility issues, we're not going to drag bags to pier - we'll use Uber.  Thanks!

For people to make hotel suggestions an approximate budget would be helpful. It's not a very long taxi or Uber ride from almost anywhere in Manhattan to the cruise terminal. How many nights are you staying and what type of activities/sightseeing are you considering?

49 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

For people to make hotel suggestions an approximate budget would be helpful. It's not a very long taxi or Uber ride from almost anywhere in Manhattan to the cruise terminal. How many nights are you staying and what type of activities/sightseeing are you considering?

I'm not sure at this point of our budget for pre-cruise hotels..I need to work on that.  We'll only be there 2 nights and probably not much sightseeing since we were there in Aug 2022.  And I have to be mindful of my in-laws mobility.  Thank you.  

14 minutes ago, Tbird58 said:

I'm not sure at this point of our budget for pre-cruise hotels..I need to work on that.  We'll only be there 2 nights and probably not much sightseeing since we were there in Aug 2022.  And I have to be mindful of my in-laws mobility.  Thank you.  

OK...you have a lot of time to give some thought to your plans. You can come back for suggestions when you have a little bit better idea .