Flight Ease Ticketing

9 minutes ago, Skicruiser55 said:

When do airline tickets using Flight Ease actually get ticketed?  I am flying in July.  

Based on prior threads, it seems like they ticket a couple weeks after Final Payment.  Due to reservations getting cancelled for non-payment by HAL, as soon as I made final payment, I requested ticketing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mary229 said:

I usually have mine by the 30 days before cruising.  I always join the airlines program and download the app to make it easy to manage my flights - if need be

How do you know for sure that they’ve been ticketed?  I am able to see the reservation online in My Trips with Delta.  

42 minutes ago, Skicruiser55 said:

How do you know for sure that they’ve been ticketed?  I am able to see the reservation online in My Trips with Delta.  

I use American a lot due to my location,  if I try to change seat assignments I get a notice that I have to wait.  Once ticketed it let’s me go through the procedure. 

1 hour ago, Skicruiser55 said:

Somewhere in the reservation you should see something like "Status Ticketed"

4 hours ago, Skicruiser55 said:

Do keep an eye on your reservations.  I had some cancelled before Final Payment due to non-payment.  You should be able to view the Eticket numbers when they've been ticketed.

• Like 2

Just now, Native Floridian 26 said:

Do keep an eye on your reservations.  I had some cancelled before Final Payment due to non-payment.  You should be able to view the Eticket numbers when they've been ticketed.

Thanks for this information - I have booked using cruiseline air before with Celebrity/Azamara but a bit nervous using Flight Ease. I check my flights almost daily.  Had several schedule changes and always get a notice but didn’t get one on the change about a week ago. 

I like your user name - I am also a Native Floridian (10th generation).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skicruiser55 said:

Thanks for this information - I have booked using cruiseline air before with Celebrity/Azamara but a bit nervous using Flight Ease. I check my flights almost daily.  Had several schedule changes and always get a notice but didn’t get one on the change about a week ago. 

I like your user name - I am also a Native Floridian (10th generation).

I have used both Flights by Celebrity and HAL Flight Eaze, IMO Flightv Ease is far superior. 

• Like 1

Just now, terrydtx said:

I have used both Flights by Celebrity and HAL Flight Eaze, IMO Flightv Ease is far superior. 

Good to know - I booked these last year when airfares were A LOT cheaper and I would hate to pay today’s prices if something is screwed up.  

2 hours ago, Skicruiser55 said:

Good to know - I booked these last year when airfares were A LOT cheaper and I would hate to pay today’s prices if something is screwed up.  

If you are worried pay for the air now an HAL will pay for the tickets and you are locked in. I recently did this for my November Koingsdam cruise. 

• Like 1