EZAir not yet ticketed

just G

I don’t know what else to do. Flying out of Boston on 10 June. Sailing on the Regal on 13 June.  Cruise with air fully paid in early March.  My flights still are not ticketed. I have chatted, emailed, and made multiple calls - even had one customer “service” rep hang up on me.  Finally got the direct line to EZAir and spoke with a pleasant man who promised my flights would be ticketed last Saturday. Nothing.  The option for early ticketing is no longer available on the website. Any other suggestions?  I will never use EZAir again. At this point, with the lack of responsiveness of Princess in general, I don’t think I’ll ever sail with them again either. I can’t imagine anything like this happening with Celebrity.  Yes, problems arise, but customer service should be responsive and helpful, not rude and dismissive. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, just G said:

I don’t know what else to do. Flying out of Boston on 10 June. Sailing on the Regal on 13 June.  Cruise with air fully paid in early March.  My flights still are not ticketed. I have chatted, emailed, and made multiple calls - even had one customer “service” rep hang up on me.  Finally got the direct line to EZAir and spoke with a pleasant man who promised my flights would be ticketed last Saturday. Nothing.  The option for early ticketing is no longer available on the website. Any other suggestions?  I will never use EZAir again. At this point, with the lack of responsiveness of Princess in general, I don’t think I’ll ever sail with them again either. I can’t imagine anything like this happening with Celebrity.  Yes, problems arise, but customer service should be responsive and helpful, not rude and dismissive. 

If it were me, I’d call the enroute number and ask them to ticket, as this is causing undue anxiety for you.  Politely ask.

(800) 545-0008

You may have already tried that.  

Did you check tour travel summary to make sure there are no ticket numbers?

I would also check with the airline App to see if there are any ticket numbers shown.

Again, you may have tried everything.  Then, I would call.  It’s not really unusual not to be ticketed 1 month before sailing.

Others may chime in on their recent experiences.  I usually do early ticketing just before the 45 day mark. Which I did for my last cruise, then I don’t worry about it.

Let us know. 

• Like 2

I won't try to reassure you, as I know that would mean even less than the reps you've talked to. But I will say I understand the anxiety it can cause. I caused myself undo worry over this last year for our trip to Alaska. I can't remember when our flights were finally ticketed; it was somewhere between 2 to 4 weeks out. The same window you are in now.. I thought things would be a bit calmer this year, but perhaps not. Many people, both at Princess and here in these forums, assured me I had nothing to worry about. I'm sure that was true, but it didn't make me any less anxious about it. So for our trip to Alaska this year, I requested early ticketing the same day we made final payment. It happened a few days later.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

If it were me, I’d call the enroute number and ask them to ticket, as this is causing undue anxiety for you.  Politely ask.

(800) 545-0008

You may have already tried that.  

Did you check tour travel summary to make sure there are no ticket numbers?

I would also check with the airline App to see if there are any ticket numbers shown.

Again, you may have tried everything.  Then, I would call.  It’s not really unusual not to be ticketed 1 month before sailing.

Others may chime in on their recent experiences.  I usually do early ticketing just before the 45 day mark. Which I did for my last cruise, then I don’t worry about it.

Let us know. 

I did call the enroute number. That’s were I got the Pleasant man who promised I’d be ticketed last Saturday. I also checked with the airlines because I want to upgrade my seats, but my flights definitely have not yet been ticketed.  Just so frustrating. Thanks for the suggestions anyway. 

14 minutes ago, hapster85 said:

I won't try to reassure you, as I know that would mean even less than the reps you've talked to. But I will say I understand the anxiety it can cause. I caused myself undo worry over this last year for our trip to Alaska. I can't remember when our flights were finally ticketed; it was somewhere between 2 to 4 weeks out. The same window you are in now.. I thought things would be a bit calmer this year, but perhaps not. Many people, both at Princess and here in these forums, assured me I had nothing to worry about. I'm sure that was true, but it didn't make me any less anxious about it. So for our trip to Alaska this year, I requested early ticketing the same day we made final payment. It happened a few days later.

Thank you. 

Just now, just G said:

I did call the enroute number. That’s were I got the Pleasant man who promised I’d be ticketed last Saturday. I also checked with the airlines because I want to upgrade my seats, but my flights definitely have not yet been ticketed.  Just so frustrating. Thanks for the suggestions anyway. 

You did everything you can. I’d probably call again on Monday if they are not issued.  Don’t blame you a bit.  

ONe reason they don’t like that ticket early, is because of airline schedule changes.  Minor ones, no big deal, but major changes and misconnects are, causing reissues.

No excuses, just facts.  I hope they ticket soon for you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fleeflicker said:

I am new to flying. How do I know if I have been ticketed or not?

Did you book EZAir?  If so, go to your booking on the website, look at the Travel Summary, click on Print Travel summary,

move down just before the itinerary:

You see your EZAir flights and ticket numbers, IF the tickets have been issued.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, fleeflicker said:

I am new to flying. How do I know if I have been ticketed or not?

Log in to your Cruise Personalizer to view your cruise. Click on Travel Summary and view your flight information. The ticket number will be listed for each guest. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DHP1 said:

Log in to your Cruise Personalizer to view your cruise. Click on Travel Summary and view your flight information. The ticket number will be listed for each guest. 

For the last year as soon as I book my flight, I print my Travel Summary and I always see my ticket number even before final payment is made. 

12 minutes ago, fleeflicker said:

Is a booking number different than a ticket number?  This is what I have Guests Air Booking Number. It’s different than the confirmation number. 

No. The air booking no is the EZ Air booking no.  Then, you’ll see the Airline booking no/or Airline confirmation no.
These booking nos are their way to locate your reservation.  

When you’re ticketed, it will show

ticket numbers for each passenger.

It only shows on your travel summary once the ticket has been issued.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

No. The air booking no is the EZ Air booking no.  Then, you’ll see the Airline booking no.  These are their way to locate your reservation.  

When you’re ticketed, it will show

ticket numbers for each passenger.

It only shows on your travel summary once the ticket has been issued.

Thanks 

3 hours ago, just G said:

UPDATE!!  My outgoing flight has been ticketed!  Progress made. 

• Like 11

Our last flights in January on American from Buenos Aires were ticketed at 30 days out.  October cruise was ticketed at 32 days.  Upcoming August flights on BA to Heathrow have been ticketed for a couple of months with final payment not due until 21 May.   
No rhyme or reason.   Best guess is American is ticketed around 30 days

Edited by kiwimum
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, just G said:

Call them again.  Rinse and repeat until you are ticketed.  Ask them why you are not ticketed yet.  Inexcusable IMO.  But the suggestions above are bang on 100% to proactively request early ticketing next time.  

ETA:  I just caught up to the post where you report now being ticketed.  Great.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, fleeflicker said:

Thanks 

Booking references are always 6-character, alphanumeric codes.  An airline ticket number is all numeric with the first three digits reflecting the airline's code number, followed by 10 additional numbers.

32 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Booking references are always 6-character, alphanumeric codes.  An airline ticket number is all numeric with the first three digits reflecting the airline's code number, followed by 10 additional numbers.

Thanks. According to American we are ticketed 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Call them again.  Rinse and repeat until you are ticketed.  Ask them why you are not ticketed yet.  Inexcusable IMO.  But the suggestions above are bang on 100% to proactively request early ticketing next time.  

ETA:  I just caught up to the post where you report now being ticketed.  Great.

Outgoing ticketed. Flight back to Boston still not ticketed. But I am hopeful. I swear they monitor this site and FB.  

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, just G said:

Outgoing ticketed. Flight back to Boston still not ticketed. But I am hopeful. I swear they monitor this site and FB.  

I had no problems at all. Called the number and got a very nice lady. She said it will take 5 mins. Both we completed and she gave me the ticket number 

• Like 2

Hi all, I am using EZAir for the first time and had not thought through the logistics of this at all.    After reading the posts above, I went into my cruise personaliser and have discovered that although my flight is still 75 days out, there are ticket numbers (as well as the booking number and the airline confirmation number) listed for my Emirates flights.  So my question is, do I have to download an actual ticket from somewhere?  Or do I just take the ticket number to the airport counter and they'll give it to me there?  ETA:  Now that I have thought it through, I guess I have to check in online on the Emirates website (I have already been there to select my seats and reserve my car to the airport etc) 24 hours in advance: I won't be able to get my boarding pass online (international flight) but I guess that is all that is needed? 

thanks in advance for any information.

Edited by trinitygirl

1 hour ago, trinitygirl said:

Hi all, I am using EZAir for the first time and had not thought through the logistics of this at all.    After reading the posts above, I went into my cruise personaliser and have discovered that although my flight is still 75 days out, there are ticket numbers (as well as the booking number and the airline confirmation number) listed for my Emirates flights.  So my question is, do I have to download an actual ticket from somewhere?  Or do I just take the ticket number to the airport counter and they'll give it to me there?  ETA:  Now that I have thought it through, I guess I have to check in online on the Emirates website (I have already been there to select my seats and reserve my car to the airport etc) 24 hours in advance: I won't be able to get my boarding pass online (international flight) but I guess that is all that is needed? 

thanks in advance for any information.

Go to the airline site or app to select or confirm your seat selection, and you’ll check in there as you would do if you had booked directly through the airline.  That’s where you’ll get your boarding pass. 

7 minutes ago, just G said:

Go to the airline site or app to select or confirm your seat selection, and you’ll check in there as you would do if you had booked directly through the airline.  That’s where you’ll get your boarding pass. 

Too early to get BP.  OP is 75 days out.

Checkin is 48hours before, I believe.  But OP should check online with Emirates.

I would definitely download the App, and get seat selection, if possible and print out a copy or screen shot my reservations and eticket info.