Easy Plus Drink Pkg question at Hola

mvh

Can anyone who is currently on or recently off Seascape, confirm or deny the Easy Plus Pkg can get you a margarita in Hola (basic is fine) or do I have to bring one in? Please don't cut and paste from the website, as we all know that is pretty useless and hardly followed depending on the time of day. I would really like someone's current, or very recent experience. Thx

Hola 🙂

Nobody can give you any useful information because it may change from one day to another.

Have fun reading this thread:

A few weeks ago the basic/plain/classic Margarita was included on MSC Grandiosa as well as on MSC World Europa. If you order a flavor other than Classic, they might want to charge you. But the only way to be sure for you is to go to Hola! once on board of MSC Seascape and ask the staff. Any information from last week may be obsolete. And even if you do ask if your drinks package applies - ask again for each drink you order. We were told by the waiter that our package was valid at Hola! and then they tried to charge us afterward because one drink (Don Pedro in our case) was allegedly a special Hola! drink, which (arguably) may not covered by any drink package, even if it was covered a week earlier on another MSC ship. The same shell game trick was applied to margaritas in flavors other than classic. Have fun with MSC. 😉

Edited by LuiK
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LuiK said:

Hola 🙂

Nobody can give you any useful information because it may change from one day to another.

Have fun reading this thread:

A few weeks ago the basic/plain/classic Margarita was included on MSC Grandiosa as well as on MSC World Europa. If you order a flavor other than Classic, they might want to charge you. But the only way to be sure for you is to go to Hola! once on board of MSC Seascape and ask the staff. Any information from last week may be obsolete. And even if you do ask if your drinks package applies - ask again for each drink you order. We were told by the waiter that our package was valid at Hola! and then they tried to charge us afterward because one drink (Don Pedro in our case) was allegedly a special Hola! drink, which (arguably) may not covered by any drink package, even if it was covered a week earlier on another MSC ship. The same shell game trick was applied to margaritas in flavors other than classic. Have fun with MSC. 😉

This is exactly why I said please don't send me a link telling me what the website states, since it is usually incorrect. I was asking if someone currently or very recently was on the Seascape specifically, not any other ship. Grandiosa and World Europa and not even in the Caribbean so this does not help at all, but thanks.

2 hours ago, LuiK said:

the only way to be sure for you is to go to Hola! once on board of MSC Seascape and ask the staff. Any information from last week may be obsolete.

Here you have the only - and in any case - correct answer… again. 🫡

No one here can "confirm" what you will get, as MSC has apparently been fiddling with the small print and the acknowledgement of packages at Hola! for the last few weeks and it seems to be an ongoing process.

Edited by LuiK