Does anyone have the Eclipse MDR Menus (including Kids)? We're sailing to Alaska on 7/2

nogard13

4 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Have you checked the app, yet???

Yes, nothing there or on the website.  Do they post maybe 45 days out?  I can check in beginning on 5/18, which is 45 days precruise.

2 minutes ago, nogard13 said:

Yes, nothing there or on the website.  Do they post maybe 45 days out?  I can check in beginning on 5/18, which is 45 days precruise.

Yes, you are a bit early for the app for your specific sailing, yet for a good idea you can access a similar sailing on the same ship sailing sooner.

bon appetit and bon voyage

Within the app you can change the sailing date. Eclipse starts cruising out of Vancouver BC on May 21st. The menus should be the same for the whole Alaska season. I just checked and Celebrity has not listed the menus yet on the app for May 21st. Even after I updating the app. You would think that X would have the menus listed as it is less than a week away. 

Edited by bigbenboys
spelling

3 hours ago, bigbenboys said:

Within the app you can change the sailing date. Eclipse starts cruising out of Vancouver BC on May 21st. The menus should be the same for the whole Alaska season. I just checked and Celebrity has not listed the menus yet on the app for May 21st. Even after I updating the app. You would think that X would have the menus listed as it is less than a week away. 

Huh, I couldn't find how to do that.  It's weird that the menus for a week away aren't posted yet.  Thanks for checking and letting me know. 

Edited by nogard13

9 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We are currently on the Eclipse and left Honolulu on May 9 heading to Vancouver. Try putting our cruise itinerary in the App and see what results you come up.

I did.  I am able to see your menus but not the menus for the Vancouver cruise that departs on 5/21.

They probably haven't decided what they're going to do yet since the current cruise is a different itinerary.  I would check once that May 21st cruise departs.  Just keep in mind that the menu rotation on your cruise may or may not be the same, and you won't really know until your cruise sails.  

26 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

The menus are now on the app for May 21st sailing.

I see them in the App.  Thanks.  Is there a way I can pull them up on my computer instead of the app?  I'd like to make PDFs.

Thanks again!