CD on Vista now

DoulaAnn

Paul Baya is the Cruise Director - great trivia questions, excellent memory for names, extremely personable 

Christine is the Social Hostess.   She has scheduled numerous events and I’ve seen her attending tea time with guests

Leia - is the Assistant Cruise Director.   Bright and bubbly

at the Repeaters party tonight I will capture the three of them together and post a picture for those who remember faces and not names 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, slw207693 said:

Paul Baya is the Cruise Director - great trivia questions, excellent memory for names, extremely personable 

Christine is the Social Hostess.   She has scheduled numerous events and I’ve seen her attending tea time with guests

Leia - is the Assistant Cruise Director.   Bright and bubbly

at the Repeaters party tonight I will capture the three of them together and post a picture for those who remember faces and not names 

Thanks.  Did you find that much of the staff was very experienced on Oceania? I know some of the crew/staff we we were with on Marina  were going to be on Vista for the first times.

26 minutes ago, DoulaAnn said:

Thanks.  Did you find that much of the staff was very experienced on Oceania? I know some of the crew/staff we we were with on Marina  were going to be on Vista for the first times.

As a rule - when they debut a new ship, it is staffed with the most experienced staff 

11 minutes ago, basor said:

As a rule - when they debut a new ship, it is staffed with the most experienced staff 

That's what I figured but wanted to verify. Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by DoulaAnn
Forgot sentence.

13 hours ago, slw207693 said:

currently on Vista - they are “The” Dream team!

Left to Right:   Paul, Leia, Christine

83D14E90-3BE2-4F01-A1E0-AE1DAB8B2FF9.jpeg.dbaf4c6c38f7b404ec61d9c50acfe221.jpeg

Looks like Christina Hill. She was our WONDERFUL assistant cruise director on Riviera TA in November 2021. She organized our Solo meetups and we had a SMASHING time! She’s the BEST!

3 hours ago, bob brown said:

Do the performers on Vista “double” as cruise activities staff, like they do on ‘R’ Class ships?

I haven’t been on ‘O’ Class ships, for comparison…

They usually do on the other ships  so I am guessing  it will be the same job on Vista

Indeed they all do multiple tasks - games earning Big O points, singing and chatting with guests at Captain’s and Repeaters parties, greeters as you embark and disembark and their production shows.   Probably lots more behind the scenes we don’t know about 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, slw207693 said:

Indeed they all do multiple tasks - games earning Big O points, singing and chatting with guests at Captain’s and Repeaters parties, greeters as you embark and disembark and their production shows.   Probably lots more behind the scenes we don’t know about 

Okay, thanks…I wasn’t sure about the larger ‘O’ ships.  On other lines I’ve sailed with similar sized ships. The entertainers were separate jobs from the cruise activities staff…

@slw207693

We just got off the Founder’s Cruise and if I may, THE DREAM TEAM WAS FAR MORE THAN A DREAM TEAM, ABSOLUTELY THE BEST THERE IS 🙏😇🤪👍

We went to the final show last night and heard Vincenzo and then heard Isabel and the surprise guest, Paul, sing an amazing duet. OMG, if you ever get the opportunity to hear him, we did twice on this trip, he is awesome and Isabel is a fabulous talent. 
Mauibabes

• Thanks 2