Internet Package

I am a first time cruiser.....so my daughter wants to take her phone and I want to take mine.  When I go to choose the Internet/VOOM package, I have to choose her or I or both and then the number of devices which jumps the price way up.  She is on my cellular plan now (she is only 16), and I want us to both be able to use our phones.  What options would I choose?  Thanks for any clarification!

So, if I choose myself only and 2 devices, I will have to logon to each device for them to use it?  So there is a special logon for me to get me into both devices, right?  Sorry, just trying to wrap my head around how this works.....thanks!

2 minutes ago, Cruisin_Kat said:

So, if I choose myself only and 2 devices, I will have to logon to each device for them to use it?  So there is a special logon for me to get me into both devices, right?  Sorry, just trying to wrap my head around how this works.....thanks!

It just means you create a single login/password and you and your daughter will use the same one on your respective phones.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cruisin_Kat said:

Yes, it's kinda like when you are shopping at a store or staying at a hotel and you want to connect to their wifi. You will need to log in to connect.  This is also how you can switch between devices (I'll be mostly connected on my phone but may need to switch to my notebook if I have a work emergency).

It's apparently cheaper to get 1 person with 2 devices.

• Like 2

If you buy 1 device, and get onto 2 devices, it just knocks you off. Or you buy 2 devices. If you logged into 3 devices at the same time, it would knock you off when you logged onto the 3rd. Just log off 1 device if you want to share more devices.

• Like 1