I have a question about the Anthem JS and direction of cabin layout. Where can I post this question?

11 minutes ago, Patty00 said:

I am looking at deck 10 on the JS on  Anthem but would consider another deck if I knew is the beds were facing forward the way the ship is cruising.

As I mentioned on your other thread, there is no pattern for the JS's as there is with the balconies so you will need to look at videos of each cabin you are looking at...or the easier way is just to book a cabin and have the steward make it up the way you want it so you are facing the direction you want.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

48 minutes ago, Patty00 said:

I am looking at deck 10 on the JS on  Anthem but would consider another deck if I knew is the beds were facing forward the way the ship is cruising.

Posting a cabin number will get you better information.  I know the JS we have sailed in on Anthem have had the beds facing forward.  I know on your other thread, you said you need the bed and sofa facing forward.  That is not going to happen on the JS with large balconies as the bed faces the sofa.  There are different types of JS on Anthem, so be careful that you are looking at the right type if you can't find a video of the exact cabin.

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

or the easier way is just to book a cabin and have the steward make it up the way you want it so you are facing the direction you want.

I'm just asking the question, is the part of your post that I quoted a realistic option?

Do people really book a cabin and then ask the steward to move furniture around to basically remodel/redesign the cabin layout?

Just now, klfrodo said:

I'm just asking the question, is the part of your post that I quoted a realistic option?

Do people really book a cabin and then ask the steward to move furniture around to basically remodel/redesign the cabin layout?

Not move furniture around, just make up the bed with the pillows st the other end 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patty00 said:

As a person who suffers from motion sickness, so glad to see another post about beds were facing forward the way the ship is cruising. Since I have no way of knowing which direction the bed faces on our July, Oasis sailing, I have already told my husband to be prepared if we have to have the bed remade with the pillows at the other end.

Edited by Loracpin2