What time do dining reservations open. Not date. Time.

CoffeeBoy

Got some clients taking their first Viking Ocearn cruise. My Viking Journey (or Their Viking Journey, technically) says Dining reservations open up May 23.

What time, exactly? 12:01am Bergen time? Pacific time? Mountain? Does anybody actually know?

20 minutes ago, CoffeeBoy said:

Got some clients taking their first Viking Ocearn cruise. My Viking Journey (or Their Viking Journey, technically) says Dining reservations open up May 23.

What time, exactly? 12:01am Bergen time? Pacific time? Mountain? Does anybody actually know?

You have clients paying for your services and the best research you can do is posting on CC??? 🙄🙄

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CILCIANRQTS said:

You have clients paying for your services and the best research you can do is posting on CC??? 🙄🙄

I've exhausted my Google-fu. Figured this was a good place to ask, and VOILA! First response answered. Second response....well, typical.

• Like 1

I woke up early and was able to book at 3:30am Central Time on the date specified in the email I received from Viking, which was the day before what MVJ showed online.

Be very clear: The "it's time" email from Viking stated 19th but MVJ showed 20th, and I booked dining at 03:30 Central on 19th.

Kevin

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ericosmith said:

Ah, mine opened up earlier than what was stated.  Waste of time though.  For a DV cabin the only times available on any day were 8:30 and 9:00.

Book when you get on board.  Today is embarkation day and I can get a reservation for 2 at 7:30 for every single day of this cruise.  There are 2 days out of 15 where that’s the earliest reservation, otherwise 6-7:30 are wide open.  This is for Manfredi’s.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2