Golden Mickey seven dwarfs Snow White

I think of taking my 35 year old disabled adult daughter on Disney dream cruise to 7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Southampton and saving up to stay in one of concierge stateroom. I seen that In the "lobby" of the Walt Disney Theater for Golden Mickeys, they have it set up like a publicity shoot (cameras & reporter) reporting the arrivals for the show.  During this time is when someone scopes out the kids arriving and picks them.  She would really like to be pick as one of dwarfs during the golden mickeys Snow White scene also would be pick to be reporter to be interviewed be the golden Mickeys show.

Edited by BanditChill2026

3 hours ago, BanditChill2026 said:

I think of taking my 35 year old disabled adult daughter on Disney dream cruise to 7-Night Western Europe Cruise from Southampton and saving up to stay in one of concierge stateroom. I seen that In the "lobby" of the Walt Disney Theater for Golden Mickeys, they have it set up like a publicity shoot (cameras & reporter) reporting the arrivals for the show.  During this time is when someone scopes out the kids arriving and picks them.  She would really like to be pick as one of dwarfs during the golden mickeys Snow White scene also would be pick to be reporter to be interviewed be the golden Mickeys show.

Chances are she wouldn't be picked to be a dwarf.  They seem to only select (young) children for that (probably to ensure the smaller character vs Snow White scenario). Being interviewed could be possible, however.  They seem to focus a lot on those people who are "dressed to the nines" for the event.  

• Like 1

On 5/25/2023 at 5:49 PM, Shmoo here said:

Chances are she wouldn't be picked to be a dwarf.  They seem to only select (young) children for that (probably to ensure the smaller character vs Snow White scenario). Being interviewed could be possible, however.  They seem to focus a lot on those people who are "dressed to the nines" for the event.  

Absolutely this. Child in the case of children picked out to be on stage means chronological age/stage. NOT cognitive age.