Largest Table Size In Tuscan on S Class

chadwickx16

I have a large group going to Alaska in a month or so and have a table for 8 booked. I would like a table for at least 10, maybe 12.

Does anyone know, or can anyone ask, what the largest table they have in Tuscan is? 

I would have thought is was 10, I think Murano has a 12 top in the wine room, but online pre-cruise only allows 8 to be booked. 

Edited by chadwickx16

What ship?  M-Class & E-Class have a little more flexibility with the layout than S-Class.  You can Google around for photos of each to find video walkthroughs and photo layouts. 

Most will advise to arrange for two tables back to back as an alternative.

We were invited by a CC host to a dinner with X staff in TG on Reflection. We had 10 to 12 at our table. The table or tables were in the open space as you enter TG. I would book 2 tables and talk to the maitre d once onboard.

I think E Class has Tuscan Restaurant part of the 4 restaurants that make up the MDR's. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

We were invited by a CC host to a dinner with X staff in TG on Reflection. We had 10 to 12 at our table. The table or tables were in the open space as you enter TG. I would book 2 tables and talk to the maitre d once onboard.

I think E Class has Tuscan Restaurant part of the 4 restaurants that make up the MDR's. 

The Specialty Restaurant Tuscan Grill is not related to the MDR on any Edge Class ship.  Completely different menus and atmosphere.

We have dined with the captain a few times in Tuscan on S class, if I remember correctly the group was 12 both times…

Whilst this shows the ability to host a table for twelve it doesn’t mean they routinely do it. Is it first night you want this or later in the cruise? If later in the cruise I would be tempted to book max number to one room (as you have done) and the extras to another and then see the M’D on boarding and let him sort it.

Worst case scenario is two adjacent tables of six and you could rotate for dessert. Personally I find tables for twelve have some difficulties. The mid four to eight guests can communicate but the end of tables are more isolated either chatting amongst themselves or resorting to shouting. With a family or group of 12 I would opt for two x six tables with either a rotation for dessert or if you are dining twice mixing the group on the second visit…

• Like 2