Hop On Bus Copenhagen

Any opinions on the Hop On/Off Bus in Copenhagen?

I read somewhere that it stops at the Port?

Could we possibly use it to get to our Hotel from the Port?

I can't seem to find an actual 'map' of the route.

(The stops are listed on the website for the different routes, but I'm not familiar with names)

We arrive in Port and are staying two nights.  Wondering if we can use it to get to our hotel on day one, then again for sightseeing on 2nd day.

There are several HoHo operators in Copenhagen. Is it a special provider you are looking at? They have all route maps on their website.

I assume your cruise ship arrives at Oceankaj - the buses do not call out to this terminal, (only Langelinie terminal) but there is a shuttle bus from Oceankaj to the HoHo route.

Personally, I would veneer it impractical with luggage but of course possible. If you provide the hotel and operator, I can advise on the nearest stop.

IMG_4092.jpeg

Thank you.  I agree that with luggage it will be difficult to pull off.  Appreciate the info and map.  We will probably take the train to our hotel and then maybe do the tour the following day.  Thanks again.

Just buy the Copenhagen card.  Includes buses, trains and tour boat as well as entry into a bunch of museums.  And Tivoli.  We stayed at the Blu on the north side of Tivoli and took the train to the pier.  Note that the Blu is kind of like staying in an Ikea and bedrooms hold a bed with less than a foot to spare.  Bought our Copenhagen card at the tourist office across from both the hotel and Tivoli.  Can also be purchased online.  You do have to validate it on train platform before using the train.

• Like 1