HAL Legendary Mediterranean November 9, 2024

jacksonpair

And?  I’m not finding a HAL ship doing an itinerary like that in the Mediterranean in November 2024.  Ship name would help.  If you are seeking others sailing with you, you would find that on your Roll Call.  EM

4 hours ago, FlorenceItaly said:

Are you speaking of the 58 day Legendary Med in 2025?

We booked onboard the 2024 Med cruise that Gus had mentioned would be released soon. We paid a deposit for the Pre release and when it was released it went to our TA who notified us shortly upon arrival. This one is in 2024. It’s the one Gus mentioned in his presentation on board. At the time he mentioned it he mentioned a range in days for the cruise. Not sure what you are speaking about. Haven’t heard anything about the 2025 beyond the Grand World and Pole to Pole. 

15 hours ago, Hygge! said:

We booked onboard the 2024 Med cruise that Gus had mentioned would be released soon. We paid a deposit for the Pre release and when it was released it went to our TA who notified us shortly upon arrival. This one is in 2024. It’s the one Gus mentioned in his presentation on board. At the time he mentioned it he mentioned a range in days for the cruise. Not sure what you are speaking about. Haven’t heard anything about the 2025 beyond the Grand World and Pole to Pole. 

The report from the world cruise was the legendary Med was in 2025 and over 50 days. The cruise you booked is the Atlantic Adventurer. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 11:36 PM, Essiesmom said:

And?  I’m not finding a HAL ship doing an itinerary like that in the Mediterranean in November 2024.  Ship name would help.  If you are seeking others sailing with you, you would find that on your Roll Call.  EM

It’s the Volendam… May not be published yet

On 5/27/2023 at 11:36 PM, Essiesmom said:

its the Volendam 

On 5/28/2023 at 9:18 AM, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

A friend put a deposit on the Legendary Mediterranean while we were on the GWV. At that time they hadn’t released the final itinerary yet. Is it open for public bookings yet? If so the itinerary must be out!

Hi guys, welcome home!!  I tried emailing you but got rejected…just wanted to say hi and see how you enjoyed your last 6 months.  Lina

Ok, maybe I'm confused.  The Atlantic Adventurer, Nov 9, 2024, is a 42 day cruise RT from Ft Lauderdale.  Very similar to the cruises Holland America has done pre covid.

Is there also a "Legendary Mediterranean" in the works for 2025?  Maybe similar to what the Prinsindam did as the Grand Mediterranean?

19 hours ago, ABCruiser said:

Hi guys, welcome home!!  I tried emailing you but got rejected…just wanted to say hi and see how you enjoyed your last 6 months.  Lina

Lina! Hi! It’s good to be home, but after 8 months at sea it’s a bit of an adjustment. Shaw deactivated my email account once I started using the account out of Africa. They viewed it as fraudulent. I’ll email you from my new account. I hope you two managed the winter - we avoided it completely!

On 6/5/2023 at 11:59 AM, St Pete Cruiser said:

Ok, maybe I'm confused.  The Atlantic Adventurer, Nov 9, 2024, is a 42 day cruise RT from Ft Lauderdale.  Very similar to the cruises Holland America has done pre covid.

Is there also a "Legendary Mediterranean" in the works for 2025?  Maybe similar to what the Prinsindam did as the Grand Mediterranean?

That is the rumour. It was being discussed on the world cruise.  Definitely said 2025 

• Thanks 1