How can you tell if your bookings are linked?

1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

On the app it should show your cruise and underneath it will be the cruise that you are linked with. 

I personally spoke with Royal a week ago to confirm 3 reservations linked for dinner.   It doesn't show anywhere on the app. 

Edited by njkruzer

59 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

I personally spoke with Royal a week ago to confirm 3 reservations linked for dinner.   It doesn't show anywhere on the app. 

Interesting. We were on Liberty in March and booked as myself and a girl friend in one room, and then the husbands in another room. We linked the cruises when we booked, and both rooms showed up on my app. 

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

I personally spoke with Royal a week ago to confirm 3 reservations linked for dinner.

1 minute ago, sandebeach said:

Interesting. We were on Liberty in March and booked as myself and a girl friend in one room, and then the husbands in another room. We linked the cruises when we booked, and both rooms showed up on my app. 

I believe that there is a difference between reservations linked for dinner and reservations that are linked.  Linked for dinner does not show up.  Linked does.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

I believe that there is a difference between reservations linked for dinner and reservations that are linked.  Linked for dinner does not show up.  Linked does.

Thanks. 

On the majority of cruises I go on RCI I link reservations with family and/or friends via a phone call so we are seated together in the MDR. If you link reservations thru the app or website, you can see each other’s information, which people often aren’t comfortable with seeing/sharing.