Internet, 14 day prices

consmarci

I can't seem to find this information, but I know I can prepay for the premium, but what are the prices onboard for a 14 day plan for all 3 choices? We'll be on Nieuw Statendam this summer. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, consmarci said:

I appreciate the link. One price level is missing, however,  and I truly have searched for current pricing, as opposed to a few months ago, as prices have increased. 

Those prices are higher than they were a few months ago - both are $5 more I think. The lowest level which only covered social media has disappeared I think 

• Like 1

Agree, since the link Bruce posted is a current page from the HAL website, it does appear that the Social plan is no more. This may have something to do with upgrading the fleet to the Starlink system!

Note the footnote: the $30 and $35 per day prices are for an individual day! DISCOUNT MAY APPLY FOR LONGER SAILINGS. 7- DAY SURF VOYAGE PRICING BEGINS AT $18 PER DAY AND 7- DAY PREMIUM VOYAGE PRICING BEGINS AT $23 PER DAY.

For my two current bookings, I could pre-pay for premium: 

Premium 21-25 days, $291.99, bought pre-sailing. (about $12-14 per day)

Premium 32-41 days, $395.99, bought pre-sailing. (about $10-12 per day)

However since I have Surf (for two) in the HIA price, I will not be buying Premium.

53 minutes ago, crystalspin said:

Agree, since the link Bruce posted is a current page from the HAL website, it does appear that the Social plan is no more. This may have something to do with upgrading the fleet to the Starlink system!

Note the footnote: the $30 and $35 per day prices are for an individual day! DISCOUNT MAY APPLY FOR LONGER SAILINGS. 7- DAY SURF VOYAGE PRICING BEGINS AT $18 PER DAY AND 7- DAY PREMIUM VOYAGE PRICING BEGINS AT $23 PER DAY.

For my two current bookings, I could pre-pay for premium: 

Premium 21-25 days, $291.99, bought pre-sailing. (about $12-14 per day)

Premium 32-41 days, $395.99, bought pre-sailing. (about $10-12 per day)

However since I have Surf (for two) in the HIA price, I will not be buying Premium.

Yup I've got the same pricing for a 25 day cruise too - I will be buying eSims as I need them - because even $9 for the one day in Greenland looks like a very good price in comparison - we only have 4 sea days so I can live without a connection for those. 

• Like 1