Ok this one is easy: Latest on Vibe Passes - Still only at embark?

BoundForSea

Hey all. This one is really super quick. Vibe passes still being sold first ckme first serve at Guest Services upon embarkation or have they charged this in any way? We’re sailing out of NY in July. We’re Platinum and if need be I’ll still head right down to GServices for them. 

Thx!!

2 minutes ago, BoundForSea said:

Hey all. This one is really super quick. Vibe passes still being sold first ckme first serve at Guest Services upon embarkation or have they charged this in any way? We’re sailing out of NY in July. We’re Platinum and if need be I’ll still head right down to GServices for them. 

Thx!!

Nope. Only available for pre purchase on your MyNCL account. 

22 minutes ago, BoundForSea said:

Thx!!

You can find the Vibe to book online pre-cruise....If you are on the Joy in July, it could easily be sold out already.  

Look in "Explore and Plan in the "Entertainment" section of your booking...you should see the offer...

image.thumb.png.e6467c9492b052d3ca28b2632ceb0132.png 

2 hours ago, JandC_Cruising said:

You can find the Vibe to book online pre-cruise....If you are on the Joy in July, it could easily be sold out already.  

Hope I'm wrong for your sake, but am assuming that they are sold out...they were sold out for my September Joy cruise way back in late April.

On the Joy (in the Vibe typing this 🙂 )Stalked the website daily for 4 months for Vibe passes after we booked. When we embarked I figured to head down to Teppenaki to check. The guy told me 130 passes are sold- 90 are online and 60 are for embarkation day. We were one of the last few to get it, boarding group 2, got on around 11:15am. 

Edited by psuboater
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mr_Steve_&_Me said:

We sail in December on the Viva. I just called NCL and bought passes. They didn’t show up on line.

We sail the Viva in February 2025 and they are not yet available.  They are only selling through December 2024 for the Viva.   But we do have them for February 2024 and June 2024 on different ships which I am very excited about!

8 minutes ago, cruisegus said:

How far ahead of sail date do they normally release them?

We purchased ours for February 2024 and June 2024 when they made the change to prepurchase which if memory serves me correct, happened in July 2022.

19 minutes ago, cruisegus said:

How far ahead of sail date do they normally release them?

From what I've been able to tell, if you can see your reservation, you can purchase them. Unless, of course, they're sold out.

Anyone done VIBE on Breakaway?  I've found two videos ... one shows seats and tables along with the loungers and cabanas but the other one is just ALL loungers, no chairs that I can see.    Which is the current situation?  We are trying out NCL in the Spring.  Any info about Breakaway Vibe is appreciated! 

On 6/15/2023 at 4:15 PM, vacation44 said:

We purchased ours for February 2024 and June 2024 when they made the change to prepurchase which if memory serves me correct, happened in July 2022.

I purchased my Vibe passes online for my November 4th cruise three weeks ago.