Venezia 1st cruise out of NYC to Bermuda June 15

shof515

Thank you for all the pics, can't wait to sail this ship. 

I know this is a huge ask but if you happen to be at the very aft of deck 8,  I would love to see a pic of the crew door to the stairway in relationship to the cabin door for 8484, corner aft wrap, I have that cabin booked but I would change if it looks like I will be hearing the door bang against our cabin. 

Have a wonderful cruise, thanks for taking us along.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting. The transatlantic thread got a little long so I appreciate the shorter format lol.

The interior is almost Farcus-esque.

I really was hoping for Carnival to make this an adults only ship but alas, it wasn't to be. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, coscab said:

I know this is a huge ask but if you happen to be at the very aft of deck 8,  I would love to see a pic of the crew door to the stairway in relationship to the cabin door for 8484, corner aft wrap, I have that cabin booked but I would change if it looks like I will be hearing the door bang against our cabin. 

Hi; I'm with you on not wanting to hear the crew door (it has happened -- can't remember the ship but it was deck 7).  The latest (now updated) deck plans show the stairway door away from the corner aft wrap door and next to the tunnel-like cabin on the side. 

22 minutes ago, mizLORInj said:

Thanks for this review.

Were your card key thingies given in the terminal or are they outside your cabin doors?

Good to know about printed docs; I haven't printed them out in years (even pre-covid!) 

Outside the door in that mailbox thing

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, mizLORInj said:

Hi; I'm with you on not wanting to hear the crew door (it has happened -- can't remember the ship but it was deck 7).  The latest (now updated) deck plans show the stairway door away from the corner aft wrap door and next to the tunnel-like cabin on the side. 

Thanks, I see that on the deck plan for 7 but it doesn't show on 8.

12 minutes ago, coscab said:

Thanks, I see that on the deck plan for 7 but it doesn't show on 8.

yikes; you're right.  I was looking at the doorway to the L shaped cabin.  Hopefully OP can answer this for us.   

6 hours ago, coscab said:

Sign says keep door closed at all times. Another sign Near the door says emergency exit

20230616_175607.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shof515 said:

Sign says keep door closed at all times. Another sign Near the door says emergency exit

20230616_175607.jpg

wow, thanks so much for that, exactly what I was looking for, you are the best🤩  I'm thinking it maybe opens in which would probably be ok although it might bang against the wall, maybe the bathroom is on the other side so shouldn't be a problem.  Thanks again, have a blessed evening.

• Like 1

Tonight is venetian night. People is wearing the mask. In the atrium is a toast event with the officers , captain and christine duffy

The Playlist production cast song some kind of Italian song ŵith the string trio band

Screenshot_20230616_201303_Carnival HUB.jpg

20230616_192931.jpg

20230616_193059.jpg

20230616_193204.jpg

20230616_194004.jpg

20230616_194023.jpg

• Like 6

3 hours ago, coscab said:

wow, thanks so much for that, exactly what I was looking for, you are the best🤩  I'm thinking it maybe opens in which would probably be ok although it might bang against the wall, maybe the bathroom is on the other side so shouldn't be a problem.  Thanks again, have a blessed evening.

When are you going?  Whichever of us goes first can report back!   I hope the door doesn't slam--especially early in the morning.  

On 6/15/2023 at 4:38 PM, shof515 said:

Norwegian sails out of the same terminal weekly and they are more efficient and organized with the checkin process. It's very strange how different carnival is

Lines were toss at around 420pm

Tug boat on stand by if needed

20230615_162005.jpg

20230615_162440.jpg

20230615_162748.jpg

20230615_162822.jpg

20230615_163106.jpg

Best sail away port in the country.  Enoy your cruise.

• Like 1