Do NCL have soda cans on the premium plus beverage package

Ejane

Does anyone know if I upgrade to the premium plus beverage package on NCL, do they give cans of soda or is it just glasses of soda? I'd prefer to have a can in the fridge cold and unopened, than having to go down to the bar to order a glass of soda but not sure what they have. Thanks 

the most popular sodas (coke, diet coke) are on tap. cans exist for some flavors, including those, depending on the venue. whether or not they pour it out in a glass or give you a can is largely at the bartender's discretion. they're not supposed to give you a can, but they often will if you ask. having a regular go-to bartender, having the premium plus package and tipping are all factors that can influence getting a can.

in most cases, if you ask for the can, you can get it... but it's not part of any package and it's not guaranteed.

Which ship are you on? On our Getaway cruise last October we had the Premium Plus package. I was able to get 2 cans of unopened soda to bring back to cabin at the bar outside Garden Cafe. Did it everyday and was never told no. Not sure if this happens on every ship but it worked for us.

Thanks everyone. That's great to know gatorchinsky, thanks so much for that. Yes, I'm on the Getaway too and I've upgraded to the premium plus package, so I'll ask for them at the bar outside the garden cafe. 👍

• Like 1

I've sailed three times with P+, you can always get cans of soda - its one of the benefits that makes me upgrade, I've also frequently had them unopened - although have regular bars where I thank them with tips for the service 🙂

Some bars have to get them, if it's a regular bar - they will get them and chill for you.

Edited by crow99

so, again, it’s not actually a “benefit” of the premium + package. in fact, the actual wording NCL uses in their promotional blurbs for this package is “all beverages by the glass.” in practice, most bartenders will give you a can, provided it’s a beverage that’s available in a can, such as sprite zero. but they’d likely do that if you had the regular premium drink package, too.

• Like 1