Another NCL air question

We disembark at Trieste/Venice, and our NCL booked air has us flying out of Venice at 11:38 am. That seems very tight. Our travel agent  said that NCL knows what they're doing and not to worry, but I'm still worried. What do you recommend we do?

I agree, it sounds  tight! I still think NCL will get you there.  They will have you this embark early and then there be some sort of transfer. I mean, THEY booked it. They will have to get you there!

i admit to being anal when it comes to booking a vacation, and your question intrigued me.

on google, it said the trieste airport is about and hr and 40minutes from the cruise terminal. most airlines require check for international flights, at least 3 hrs prior to departure. if you can make arrangements to get off the ship as early as possible, and immediately grab a cab, or use ncl shuttle, the good lord willin" and the crick doe rise, you just might make it. otherwise, to give you some breathing room, i would contact ncl air, see if you can get a later flight, or in the alternative, see if you can also get a one day extension and a hotel through ncl.  trieste is a beautiful little town, and if you stay overnight you wont be disappointed. 

cruise critic doesnt allow plugging any hotels or travel sights, but if you do get  chance to stay overnight, last year we stayed a beautiful hotel, no more than 15 minutes from the port, and although i cant mention the name, if you think of the heiress Paris" last name, and add two maples, you might figure it out

• Thanks 1

yeah, any 2 trees would do, but i have run afoul of cc censors on posts i thought were rather harmless, but you never know what they'll censor.  i didnt think cruise ships were allowed to dock in venice (proper) any more. if so, make plans to get off the ship ASAP !, other wise you're cutting it close

12 hours ago, complawyer said:

cruise critic doesnt allow plugging any hotels or travel sights, but if you do get  chance to stay overnight, last year we stayed a beautiful hotel, no more than 15 minutes from the port, and although i cant mention the name, if you think of the heiress Paris" last name, and add two maples, you might figure it out

I believe you can mention hotel names.  You can't mention travel agents by name.  The 'Home Ports' Boards are full of posts recommending or disparaging specific hotels by names and I've never seen anyone reprimanded for that.

if you've been reprimanded as many times as i have for what i thought were honest posts, you wouldnt take the chance.

on the chance you are correct, it was the hilton doubletree.

if the op has to stay in venice overnight, last year we were inthe a.c. marriott, also very nice accomodations.

if i get censored for this post, im holding you personally responsible (LOL)_

I wouldn't book NCL Air because of the horror stories I hear. Other forums love to say how there is no issues and everyone without issues should speak up.

Well guess what you don't get to choose to avoid issues like the OP. If I was the OP booking my own flight I would book it later in the day or the next day.

No choice with NCL Air and while you can call they likely won't care and do nothing for you based on what I had read in the past when seeing if we should do NCL Air ourselves.

3 hours ago, complawyer said:

if you've been reprimanded as many times as i have for what i thought were honest posts, you wouldnt take the chance.

I'll take the hit.   Just refer the posting police to the 'guidelines' where there is no prohibition on mentionoing specific hotels, airlines, cruise lines, etc.  The only thing that cranks their tractor is mentioning specific travel agents.  BTW, CC, gets advertising from a select group of travel agents.  See their home web page.

• Haha 1