Boarding time Start time

Mosaic

We’re boarding in Copenhagen on July 2nd & have been allocated 12:20, group E. This is far better than our HAL cruise in March when our time was 15:40 & group L! (Obviously we ignored that & turned up at 1:15 & went straight onboard!)

3 hours ago, JohnCoffield said:

We’re boarding in Copenhagen on July 2nd & have been allocated 12:20, group E. This is far better than our HAL cruise in March when our time was 15:40 & group L! (Obviously we ignored that & turned up at 1:15 & went straight onboard!)

When did you get your allocated time and group. We'll be on the sailing after yours (July 12th) and haven't received it yet. TIA

23 minutes ago, eurodolphin said:

When did you get your allocated time and group. We'll be on the sailing after yours (July 12th) and haven't received it yet. TIA

Only this morning. From our previous experience with HAL it tends to be around 14/15 days prior to embarkation. As a personal service to you, I'll check out as many of the beers, wines & cocktails & report back🍻🍷🍹!

10 minutes ago, JohnCoffield said:

Only this morning. From our previous experience with HAL it tends to be around 14/15 days prior to embarkation. As a personal service to you, I'll check out as many of the beers, wines & cocktails & report back🍻🍷🍹!

Ok, I see. Wel thanks, that is really kind of you! 😄 Have a great cruise!