Bathrooms for Millie Retreat Sundeck & Lounge

zitsky

16 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Are there bathrooms on the sundeck level on Millie or do I use the ones one deck below?  Deck plan says bathrooms are outside the Retreat lounge? 

I don't recall any bathrooms on the sundeck but not 100% sure.  The Retreat Lounge is the converted old Michaels Club and the closest bathrooms are the ones by the theater

• Thanks 1

I asked, and was directed downstairs. There are restrooms just inside the door on the starboard side, across from the entrance to the Sky Lounge. At least the women’s restroom was on the starboard side. I didn’t search out a Men’s restroom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

On millennium, the lounge and the sundeck are quite far apart from each other. The there are restrooms quite near the retreat lounge

Thanks.  Yes I know they are in different locations.  

17 minutes ago, RichYak said:

For the sundeck, one deck down just outside the Sky Lounge. Kind of annoying. For the lounge, just through the photography area outside the theater. Very close, not an issue. 

Not a big deal.  Wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything.  I plan to use the pool or solarium so I’ll use it when I go there.  I swam laps in the Retreat pool on the Beyond.  I got lucky when it was empty.  I expect the Millennium to be busy.

1 minute ago, zitsky said:

Not a big deal.  Wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything.  I plan to use the pool or solarium so I’ll use it when I go there.  I swam laps in the Retreat pool on the Beyond.  I got lucky when it was empty.  I expect the Millennium to be busy.

How did you swim laps in the retreat pool on Beyond?  That pool is not very big, you can probably push off and hit the other side.

2 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

How did you swim laps in the retreat pool on Beyond?  That pool is not very big, you can probably push off and hit the other side.

You CAN swim laps in that pool.  And a push off is not enough.  If I can do it anyone can!  Note I didn’t say it was a big pool.

Next time you can watch me compete in the diving competition.  😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, zitsky said:

You CAN swim laps in that pool.  And a push off is not enough.  If I can do it anyone can!  Note I didn’t say it was a big pool.

Next time you can watch me compete in the diving competition.  😂

Sorry maybe you meant LAP not LAPS??😁

1 minute ago, micruiser2002 said:

Sorry maybe you meant LAP not LAPS??😁

Where’s the “you hurt my feelings” report button?

I swam TWO laps!  Do you know how far that is?

🙄

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, micruiser2002 said:

It’s quite a bit longer if you swim diagonally from corner to corner. And when you do it with a drink in one hand you can really isolate certain muscles. 

• Haha 3