Royal Caribbean Cocktail Recipes

COCO CUVÉE 
Signature Cocktail 
Coco Beach Club

08CocoCuvee.thumb.jpeg.a02ddc242982258365b4142528109916.jpeg

NOTE:

I could not find the Chandon Sweet Star (now Chandon Demi Sec) in my area so I just went with Asti (Spumante).

This cocktail is served exclusively at the Coco Beach Club on Coco Cay. (... or is it?)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, LooneyCruzer said:

Just take a screenshot of drinks on this thread and show it to the bartender. I have done it for several different ones

Zipped thru the previous pages, only found one martini.

Hopefully, some of you veteran cruisers out there can tell me where they make the best martinis on the Harmony...

🍸 Cheers!

3 hours ago, BridgeMates said:

Where can I get different martini's on Harmony like the martini bar on Celebrity (lemon drop, cucumber martini, etc.)?

Most bars should be able to make those - it depends on availability of ingredients.

7 hours ago, BridgeMates said:

Zipped thru the previous pages, only found one martini.

Hopefully, some of you veteran cruisers out there can tell me where they make the best martinis on the Harmony...

🍸 Cheers!

I’m sure I’ve posted more than one martini.

Chops - Lavender Vodka Martini

150 Central Park - Cucumber Martini

Fleet - Espresso Martini, Chocolate Martini, 

Pub - James Bond Martini

PEG LEG WILLY'S PUNCH 
Captain Jack's
Perfect Day at Coco Cay

09PegLegWillysPunch.thumb.jpeg.22a20531d3f8b1a07307d27387349ed7.jpeg

NOTE:
This cocktail is not on the menu at Captain Jack's but it can be seen on signs at the bar.  Has anyone seen this recently?

image.thumb.png.5dcef627735a88a7e02d9d176e15c158.png

During a recent cruise on Independence of the Seas, my girlfriend and I had been drinking 1800 Margaritas and the bartender told us he made special drinks with 1800 tequila. He made our drinks with Blue Curacao, 1800 Tequila and a couple of ingredients. I don't recall what the ingredients were so I was hoping you or someone on here could help me. After that first night we had those drinks every night of our cruise.

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hoosier sailor said:

During a recent cruise on Independence of the Seas, my girlfriend and I had been drinking 1800 Margaritas and the bartender told us he made special drinks with 1800 tequila. He made our drinks with Blue Curacao, 1800 Tequila and a couple of ingredients. I don't recall what the ingredients were so I was hoping you or someone on here could help me. After that first night we had those drinks every night of our cruise.

Thanks!!!

I looked up some recipes online.  I could only see Blue Margarita.

On 4/18/2024 at 10:03 AM, OCSC Mike said:

Sounds good!

My wife has a hack for something similar... She grabs a banana from WJ or wherever and asks a bartender (usually at the Solarium Bar since that's where we lounge) if they would mind adding it to her strawberry daiquiri. No one has said no yet. It's a bit more like a smoothie but she's not really a drinker. And as an added bonus, the banana usually winds up producing more than one drink's worth so they usually give her the extra on the side.

I get a small amount of real heavy cream from the espresso area. Order a black russian and then turn it into a white russian.

• Like 2

I've gone through this entire thread and I nominate PG_Cruiser as the best posted in Cruise Critic history. This was an incredible effort.

Some of those drinks only available on Icon of the Seas look great. I'm assuming if you asked for them on another ship, they'd have no idea how to make them. Now with the recipe, they can.

If you run out of official drinks, I suggest continuing this thread with off-menu drinks. A "Berrys and Cream" is something most RCL bartenders know how to make, but it's not on any menu in the fleet. A "Pistachio Martini" is another one the bartenders on the Liberty of the Seas knew how to make that was outstanding. (Sorry, I didn't get the recipe.)

I also have a couple of drinks I instruct the bartenders to make that I have memorized. If anyone else does, maybe we can share them.

AVOCADO MARGARITA
Sabor

07AvocadoMargarita.thumb.jpeg.f41186522a02c90d7be3e5288bacc2f1.jpeg

NOTE:

Don't forget to add 1 oz of sugar syrup.

The original recipe says to use 0.5 oz of avocado. That's about one tablespoon. It looked too thin and the lime juice overpowered the avocado flavor. 

IMG_3189.thumb.jpeg.1e625c46394cc0c9425ea2a5b144bab2.jpeg

Recipes I found online mostly used half an avocado per serving, so that is how much I used for this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sizzlechest said:

If you run out of official drinks, I suggest continuing this thread with off-menu drinks.

That's the plan, but I still have a number of official recipe to work on.

11 hours ago, Sizzlechest said:

A "Pistachio Martini" is another one the bartenders on the Liberty of the Seas knew how to make that was outstanding.

PISTACHIO MARTINI

2oz Baileys
2oz Amaretto
2oz Blue Curaçao

Shake with ice and strain into a martini glass.

• Like 2