Scored a good last minute deal on celebrity suite on Infinity

travellerin1984

Hi!

I am so happy, I managed to get a good last minute deal for celebrity suite on Infinity next month. We are avid Celebrity fans but have only once cruised in retreat! Nice way to celebrate a special occasion! 
Do you have any advice how to enjoy the suite life? 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, travellerin1984 said:

Hi!

I am so happy, I managed to get a good last minute deal for celebrity suite on Infinity next month. We are avid Celebrity fans but have only once cruised in retreat! Nice way to celebrate a special occasion! 

Congratulations on your good fortune.

2 hours ago, travellerin1984 said:

Hi!

Congratulations, enjoy…

Not to put a spanner in the works but neither of you have mobility issues do you? The shower over tub is fine for the mobile but is very high and not suitable for anyone of petite size or physically challenged. I honestly think that there should be an * with a note about this…

Other than that I totally agree…

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

The CS suites on M class have a real dining table. Enjoy breakfast in your suite while watching the ocean through the wall of windows.

The living space is great!

6 hours ago, chemmo said:

Congratulations, enjoy…

Not to put a spanner in the works but neither of you have mobility issues do you? The shower over tub is fine for the mobile but is very high and not suitable for anyone of petite size or physically challenged. I honestly think that there should be an * with a note about this…

I totally agree with chemmo.  We started sailing in CS with X but after several near-slips getting out of the high tub, I try to avoid CS.  But congratulations on OP's good fortune; just be careful getting in and out of the tub.

6 hours ago, chemmo said:

Congratulations, enjoy…

Love the space in Celebrity suite.  The separate bedroom and living room suit us well. I’m petite, but no physical limitations. I have no problems with the tub. The tub is high, however there are grab handles on either side and it’s easy (for me) to sit down and swing legs over. 

Enjoy it!