I think I’m in trouble with my grandson.

On 6/26/2023 at 3:22 PM, cruisefan0110 said:

We picked a spring break cruise for the family. We were challenged by dates for my grandson. We got a good price on Adventure. But now as I am looking here, I don’t see Sorrento’s Pizza. All I see, as far as complimentary dining, is the Main Dining Room, Windjammer, and Cafe Promenade. Is there a Sorrento’s on board?  Does Cafe Promenade offer pizza?  Thank you. 

When I take my grandchildren on cruises, they are extremely appreciative regardless of the availability of pizza!  You shouldn't worry.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I think it is the same pizza supplier across the entire fleet in North America.  I could be wrong, but it has all tasted the same regardless of where we have sailed out of. It’s a nice snack.  Fairly thin sliced, which is my preference as well.  It’s not gourmet, but it gets the job done 

I have noticed the thin crust. If I were to only have pizza by itself for a meal, I might go to a thicker crust with more sauce and cheese but we are talking about being on a cruise. I eat more food than I normally do so a thin crust which resembles a pita bread with a less generous amount of toppings is actually a good thing.

I treat it as a "snackeral" and it satisfies the need (also a great little add-on to disrupt drinking on an empty stomach in the afternoon).

Great quote, "It's not gourmet, but it gets the job done." @The Fun Researcher

😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1