Seascape (YC) nightlights?

jules815

1 hour ago, NMsunset said:

Actually outlets in cabin are energized/ live when your cruise card is in the slot, has nothing to do with which, if any, lights are turned on.

In the cabin, yes.  But the outlets in the bathroom aren’t live until you flip the light switch for the bathroom.  EM

1 hour ago, NMsunset said:

Hi Jules-

No night lights in Seascape cabins, either YC or standard.

Little battery LED tea lights or other work great.

The regular bathroom lights are jarring 🤣

Thanks for the info. I can't remember what cruise line had a built in nightlight in the bathroom, maybe it was Celebrity. Anyway, that was nice and was hoping maybe being a newer ship, maybe?? Although, newer ship and they didn't bother to put outlets next to the bed, so a nightlight would have probably been a big splurge.

I'll pack some tea lights.

You might want to add ear plugs, a white noise machine and a lot of patience to your updated packing list 

As you won’t be sleeping well on deck 19

The noise from Deck 20 has been terrible 1;30 am and 5:45am every day 

and today still at 8am 2-1/4hrs

continuous banging and stomping,

sliding of chairs and god knows what else 🤬

fool me once, shame on me .., you know how it goes 

Two things in life are precious, TIME and SLEEP  and MSC your robbing me of both.

You had my money but you will not see our business in the future as without sleep how can we function and relax 

Have complained three times to concierge, and yet it still continues

Will raise our concerns with YC director and also Hotel Director 

but I’m guessing nothing will be done 

We have been fans of MSC YC and we have even tried to promote the product to all our following on Royal and Celebrity 

The DW is a TA and she will no longer be steering her customers in MSC’s direction.

Bloody shame 

If you don’t listen to your customers onboard and address issues in real-time 

How are you ever going to convince the US cruise market to like your product and not read all the negative reviews and think they are not true.

And the cheerleaders and Pom Pom crew, You can’t sugar coat this 

And no night light in bathroom 

we bring a motion sense light, which works well 

as I type this at 8:15 the banging above continues 

3 hours ago, NMsunset said:

Battery power doesn't require outlets, never saw plug in "tea lights".

I should have been more clear. It would have been nice for them to add outlets next to the bed for people with a CPAP. 

3 hours ago, PompeySailor said:

You might want to add ear plugs, a white noise machine and a lot of patience to your updated packing list 

As you won’t be sleeping well on deck 19

The noise from Deck 20 has been terrible 1;30 am and 5:45am every day 

and today still at 8am 2-1/4hrs

continuous banging and stomping,

sliding of chairs and god knows what else 🤬

fool me once, shame on me .., you know how it goes 

Two things in life are precious, TIME and SLEEP  and MSC your robbing me of both.

You had my money but you will not see our business in the future as without sleep how can we function and relax 

Have complained three times to concierge, and yet it still continues

Will raise our concerns with YC director and also Hotel Director 

but I’m guessing nothing will be done 

We have been fans of MSC YC and we have even tried to promote the product to all our following on Royal and Celebrity 

The DW is a TA and she will no longer be steering her customers in MSC’s direction.

Bloody shame 

If you don’t listen to your customers onboard and address issues in real-time 

How are you ever going to convince the US cruise market to like your product and not read all the negative reviews and think they are not true.

And the cheerleaders and Pom Pom crew, You can’t sugar coat this 

And no night light in bathroom 

we bring a motion sense light, which works well 

as I type this at 8:15 the banging above continues 

Oh no. I was aware we'd hear some early morning noise from the pool deck above, but that sounds pretty bad. Which stateroom are you in?

Just now, jules815 said:

I should have been more clear. It would have been nice for them to add outlets next to the bed for people with a CPAP. 

Yes, those of us who use a CPap need an extension cord or a machine with a battery storage (rare, but they are available at a cost).

Just now, JAGR said:

Yes, those of us who use a CPap need an extension cord or a machine with a battery storage (rare, but they are available at a cost).

Exactly. My husband's been using a CPAP for years and always packs his extension cord. Not really a big deal because it's what we're used to, but adding an outlet next to the bed would be a nice feature. 

Different perspective, SEASCAPE May in YC deck 19 and none of the issues described above (not referring to outlets or night lights).

Hope they enjoy another cruise line and the fabulous YC folks don't have to hear their complaints.

Cheers and goodbye!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NMsunset said:

Different perspective, SEASCAPE May in YC deck 19 and none of the issues described above (not referring to outlets or night lights).

Hope they enjoy another cruise line and the fabulous YC folks don't have to hear their complaints.

Cheers and goodbye!

Thanks! We've been below the pool deck before and heard some noise at times, but by no means did it ruin our cruise. We're looking forward to our grand on deck 19 and I'm excited for that walk-in closet.