Low Sugar or Sugar Free Smoothies?

I'm sorry my fellow cruisers if this has been asked before. We are sailing in a few months on Ovation. I am on a restricted diet due to health issues. I am limited to what I can eat and I can only drink water and low sugar smoothies to help establish nutrients that I lack from food. Does anyone who has been on Ovation know if they have a low sugar or sugar free smoothie option available? I would greatly appreciate any info. Happy Sailing!!!!

I'm hoping some people can answer your question, as I've also been searching to see what if any sugar free smoothies, mocktails etc. are available. Surely they can at least accommodate your need for low sugar smoothies!

1 hour ago, Cruise a holic said:

Don't they have a smoothy bar in the spa waiting area?  For a fee of course.  I thought you could order the smoothy your way.

Can a smoothy be obtained using a diamond drink voucher?

I watch my sugar in take and found nothing low sugar on board besides diet soda or diet energy drink maybe ice tea. I think Quantum class has smoothies at the Solarium bar but they are not the fresh fruit type land smoothies you’d think of. They are made from pre mixed carton stuff that is not low sugar. I bring along a baggie filled with different flavored sugar free water mix ins along with a refillable cup. I even added a shot of vodka to make sugar free drinks. Margaritaville brand makes a really good sugar free pina colada mix in that I find at the dollar tree.

• Like 3