Fricolandia Beach Club

cat shepard

I will be in Puerto Plata next February and am interested in this beach club. There is very little info about it on Trip Advisor or CC.

Has anyone visited it? If so, what did you like about it? Anything you would want to change?

I can’t answer your question, but I will be sailing into Taino Bay next month and was looking for a beach excursion or destination.  I came across this one too. 
I think it’s a pretty long drive from Puerto Plata, so if that gives you reason to pause, look at that. There are a few You Tube videos if you search. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2023 at 8:50 AM, KPookey said:

I can’t answer your question, but I will be sailing into Taino Bay next month and was looking for a beach excursion or destination.  I came across this one too. 
I think it’s a pretty long drive from Puerto Plata, so if that gives you reason to pause, look at that. There are a few You Tube videos if you search. 

Thank you. The description says it is an hour scenic drive from the port. If we get to see some sights along the way - that works.  If we had kids with us, that would be entirely different. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...