Scooter rental on the carnival Mardi Gras

NJEMT29

You can go on line and order it from Scootaround. They will have it waiting for you when you arrive. If you cruise often, I would recommend buying your own. Time you pay for two or three rentals you could buy your own. That’s what we did.

• Like 1

I rented a scooter from Scootaround.com.  It was waiting for me outside the ship at Pt Canaveral.  It was so easy to pick it up there and ride it onto the ship.

I had asked the shuttle driver from the hotel in Orlando,

where I would pick up the scooter and he drove us right to where the pick up was so I didn't have to walk far.  When we got off the ship, I was able to ride the scooter all the way to the shuttle.  Scootaround had a rep meet me, unknown to me, when I got off the ship and the rep went all the way to the shuttle so he could drive it back to the original location.  It was really great and I'd rent from them again without any question.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bostwick girl said:

You can go on line and order it from Scootaround. They will have it waiting for you when you arrive. If you cruise often, I would recommend buying your own. Time you pay for two or three rentals you could buy your own. That’s what we did.

We did the same. We bought an inexpensive scooter that breaks down for easy transport in the trunk of a car. I was surprise it fit in a standard cabin without having to break it down. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am at that point - do not use a scooter yet, but the walking and standing can surely do me in.  Priced a basic for upcoming 5 day for $195.00 plus tax - no insurance - Don't think I will book the scooter.  I will request wheelchair to get me on/off for Embarkation/Debarkation - then I'm Good to Go, I just go a little slower.  Encouraging to read good reviews on rental and use on the ship.  Keep On Cruising!

• Like 1