P&O and Mobility Scooters

lamphey lady

52 minutes ago, Selbourne said:

That’s a very good point. As a result I’ve just looked at the scooter near our cabin (which continues to be left in the corridor) and was pleased to see that it’s not plugged in. I can only assume that the battery is removable and charged in the cabin. 

Have you tested Moley's reporting process for it? I'd be most interested to see what if anything happens.  Certainly the buggies on Arvia were never dealt with, be they baby ones or mobility vehicles.

1 minute ago, Megabear2 said:

Have you tested Moley's reporting process for it? I'd be most interested to see what if anything happens.  Certainly the buggies on Arvia were never dealt with, be they baby ones or mobility vehicles.

No, because it’s not affecting us. Also, it’s outside an aft suite and the corridor there is much wider than the corridors that run along the sides of the ship, so it’s not really in anyone’s way. I simply mentioned it to highlight that the policy is inconsistent. 

• Like 2

I'll be the first to admit that if something is not in the way then it is not usually a problem, and won't proactively be chased - however it has a lot to do with placement, corridor width etc.

It would be better if it was dealt with consistently.

That said, if something is in the way, then it will be dealt with once reported. It's not great though if people are struggling to get through to reception - I can't say i've experienced the issue but do believe you.

• Like 1