Complimentary anniversary cekebration

jawsbad

In the past we just got a little cake slice and the waiters sang a happy anniversary song to us.  The last cruise (2022) we didn't eat in the MDR that much so one of the stores sent us up 2 key rings with Stanley the bear on it and then a box of chocolates.  It was hanging on our door with a note that said Happy Anniversary and in the past used to also get a door sign that I assume our steward was given to put up.  

You can ask for it to be delivered at the beginning of the cruise so that if they do the sign it will be up the entire cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

We cruised for our 50th anniversary which Princess knew about…only celebration was a small cake if requested in a dining room which we didn’t request.

We did our 50th with friends in Crown Grill. We never get the cake or a song for birthdays or anniversaries. Who needs the extra calories from a cake? Besides, I'm a PIE GUY. Cake is not my thing. If they make me a cake for my birthday they know to make it a Pineapple Upside Down Cake but I really prefer a fresh made deep dish Apple Pie. (My wife makes the very best light and flaky pie crust!)

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 4:18 PM, jawsbad said:

What is included in a complimentary anniversary celebration.  Our anniversary is on the last night of our cruise.  Can I ask for the benefits earlier so I can enjoy them?

You can select any date for your celebration even if it doesn't take place on your cruise.