Soda in Buffet/Horizon Court

Jayhoaps

Hello all, I am new to cruising and just had a question regarding getting soda in the Horizon Court/Buffet?

I have a drink package, just wondering where do you get the soda? Is there a designated place where you can fill up? OR do you order through waiter or order at a bar? Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it. Time.

1 hour ago, Jayhoaps said:

Hello all, I am new to cruising and just had a question regarding getting soda in the Horizon Court/Buffet?

I have a drink package, just wondering where do you get the soda? Is there a designated place where you can fill up? OR do you order through waiter or order at a bar? Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it. Time.

You ask and they bring it to you. Same with bottled water. There are always servers around and even if you move, they will find you through the Medallion.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Barbara B said:

You ask and they bring it to you. Same with bottled water. There are always servers around and even if you move, they will find you through the Medallion.

Thank you. What about for breakfast in the buffet for juices? Is there a station where you can fill up? Or order it through the waiter? 

6 minutes ago, Jayhoaps said:

Thank you. What about for breakfast in the buffet for juices? Is there a station where you can fill up? Or order it through the waiter? 

Same for breakfast, all served 

• Like 1

I personally find it easier to walk to the nearest bar and get my drinks directly from the bartender, rather than waiting for some bus-person to take my order, and then deliver it. Especially in the buffet where many of the personnel seem intent on avoiding eye contact and work.

• Like 1

On Enchanted in April, it was nigh impossible to find a waiter for a soft drink, the medallion was next to useless.  I ended up getting a drink from the bar before I went into the buffet.  Staff were around but had little interest in serving

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

I personally find it easier to walk to the nearest bar and get my drinks directly from the bartender, rather than waiting for some bus-person to take my order, and then deliver it. Especially in the buffet where many of the personnel seem intent on avoiding eye contact and work.

We agree with your statement. 👍

• Like 1