Exmo Essential

manc

6 minutes ago, manc said:

can any one enlighten me as this is on the ticket booklet we have received for next months cruises?

thank you 

Stands for Experience More Essential Package, was offered as an early booking bonus on a lot of cruises. Package provides a premium drinks package for 2 passengers, one full voyage internet package and $300 OBC for shore excursions.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Riocca said:

Stands for Experience More Essential Package, was offered as an early booking bonus on a lot of cruises. Package provides a premium drinks package for 2 passengers, one full voyage internet package and $300 OBC for shore excursions.

Thanks.  That's showing on my invoice for the Sep. 6, 2025 cruise I have on hold.  The combined loyalty/suite benefits adds another internet package and some laundry.  So we're nicely set up. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Thanks.  That's showing on my invoice for the Sep. 6, 2025 cruise I have on hold.  The combined loyalty/suite benefits adds another internet package and some laundry.  So we're nicely set up. 

If both suite passengers are Discoverer level or above with the combined benefits they each get an unlimited internet package, so with the Essentials package there’s potentially 3 internet packages.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Riocca said:

If both suite passengers are Discoverer level or above with the combined benefits they each get an unlimited internet package, so with the Essentials package there’s potentially 3 internet packages.

Thanks, hadn't realized that.  So 2 computers plus 1 phone.  When Starlink is working to full potential maybe Azamara could be a little more generous and realize that 2 computers plus 2 phones would feel so much more luxurious ["priceless" even 😀]

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Thanks, hadn't realized that.  So 2 computers plus 1 phone.  When Starlink is working to full potential maybe Azamara could be a little more generous and realize that 2 computers plus 2 phones would feel so much more luxurious ["priceless" even 😀]

Potential problem for us with improved internet and more free packages is that all you will see in restaurants on an evening is a sea of people on their phones. Back in 2018 on Crystal in the Italian specialty restaurant I looked around and we were the only ones without a device in hand. In fact the young couple on the table next to us never put their phones down just ate and texted continuously, maybe they were texting each other because they rarely spoke.

Unless we know we will need a camera our phones are left in the cabin, then we only take one out and make sure it’s only used as a camera. Maybe we’re old fashioned but we enjoy the social aspect of evenings out of contact with the rest of the world.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Very useful information and thanks to all.  We also received this amenities notation on our recent booking and I could not find any info on AZ's website to decipher it.  The array of amenities is indeed a puzzle, some are itemized on our booking, some come with the type of suite we booked, some come with our tier of loyalty.  It will all add up to a lot of goodies (a good thing!) but figuring it out was a  puzzle.  May turn out to be a puzzle on board as well as we try to take advantage of it all.