NEWBIE TO RCL - WHAT ARE THE SUITE PERKS?

Looking at possible Alaska cruise - 1st time there and 1st time on Royal.

Can someone please tell me what the current perks are for the Grand Suite on a Radiance class ship (looking at Brilliance of the Seas)?

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, RobInMN said:

Thanks so much - I thought I read somewhere that internet access was now included/one device for each guest?  Is this correct?

...and I assume information on private breakfast/lunch seating and hours of evening 'snacks' would be provided onboard?

31 minutes ago, Froufie said:

I thought I read somewhere that internet access was now included/one device for each guest?  Is this correct?

Not on Brilliance, only I, Q and O class ships in Sky class and above.

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Not on Brilliance, only I, Q and O class ships in Sky class and above.

Is that 'written' somewhere?  which ships have this perk?  How do I find that information?  Thanks

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

I am still confused!  LOL - so I get 'some' of the perks but not all of them (on the Brilliance?) - how does one know?

SKY

• Concierge Service
  • All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen*
  • All Day Access to Gold and Silver Dining** for guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas®
  • Specialty Bottled Water (upon arrival)
  • Complimentary VOOM, The Fastest Internet at Sea 
  • Flexible Arrival Boarding & Priority Departure
  • Priority Dining Reservations
  • Reserved seating section in select entertainment venues (reservations required)
  • Suite Lounge Access (complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktails each evening)
  • Access to Suite Sun Deck. Sky guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas® have access to The Balcony
  • Royal Caribbean Plush Bathrobes for Use Onboard
  • Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
  • Luxury Bathroom Amenities
  • Lavazza Espresso Coffee Machine

I know from what I am reading - that in the Grand Suite on the Brilliance, bottled water is provided, there is a Lavazza coffee machine, and bathrobes, and lounge access for drinks/snacks and priority boarding/departure and upgraded amenities in bathroom - so how come the VOOM is not included?  Why would this one perk be 'different'? 

14 minutes ago, Froufie said:

I am still confused!  LOL - so I get 'some' of the perks but not all of them (on the Brilliance?) - how does one know?

SKY

• Concierge Service
  • All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen*
  • All Day Access to Gold and Silver Dining** for guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas®
  • Specialty Bottled Water (upon arrival)
  • Complimentary VOOM, The Fastest Internet at Sea 
  • Flexible Arrival Boarding & Priority Departure
  • Priority Dining Reservations
  • Reserved seating section in select entertainment venues (reservations required)
  • Suite Lounge Access (complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktails each evening)
  • Access to Suite Sun Deck. Sky guests onboard Spectrum of the Seas® have access to The Balcony
  • Royal Caribbean Plush Bathrobes for Use Onboard
  • Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
  • Luxury Bathroom Amenities
  • Lavazza Espresso Coffee Machine

I know from what I am reading - that in the Grand Suite on the Brilliance, bottled water is provided, there is a Lavazza coffee machine, and bathrobes, and lounge access for drinks/snacks and priority boarding/departure and upgraded amenities in bathroom - so how come the VOOM is not included?  Why would this one perk be 'different'? 

No voom and no Coastal Kitchen for Suites, everything else is included until it is not.. Gotta Love Royal. Might check out Quantum or Ovation.

Edited by taglovestocruise

6 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

No voom and no Coastal Kitchen for Suites, everything else is included until it is not.. Gotta Love Royal. 

Wow - thanks for helping with the confusion?  It is not that clear - and no real indication that some perks are NOT included on some ships?  Room for improvement on website info I guess?  So far not impressed - I had purchased the internet package and have since cancelled it given the (inaccurate) information online - may need to buy it again?  LOLOL

Edited by Froufie

2 minutes ago, Froufie said:

Wow - thanks for helping with the confusion?  It is not that clear - and no real indication that some perks are NOT included on some ships?  Room for improvement on website info I guess?

Royals I T division is stretched to it's limits. Expecting them to do a proper and timely  job would cause mass chaos. 

Actually, it's laid out pretty clear, you just have to look at the right pages in the FAQ

As noted in this link from before:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-is-royal-suite-class

Certain ship classes use "Royal Suite Class". These are the newer classes: Oasis, Quantum, and Icon class ships. This is the benefit guide to the Royal Suites Class program:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-royal-suite-class

And here is the room guide as to which room is which class:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-rooms-are-included-in-the-royal-suite-class

All the remaining ship classes: Freedom, Voyager, Radiance, and Vision classes use the original suite perk guide that I posted previously:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-the-suites-program

• Like 1