Excursion to BahaBay water Park in Nassau

Considering this excursion  on upcoming trip in October. Does anyone know what the lunch includes? How long is the ride from port to the resort? Considering this vs a day pass direct thru Baha Mar. thank you! 

We booked this. Other poster in the destination section said you got about a 15 minute drive. Said lunch was a few choices including fried chicken and fried etc. Meals were about $ 15-20 and around 5 a soft drink so you are getting 20-25 on top of the entry. I've booked for this and next year as there was a 30% off on RCL excursion which makes it cheaper/same price plus the convenience of RC transport etc. 

On 7/15/2023 at 3:04 PM, Aaron3 said:

We booked this. Other poster in the destination section said you got about a 15 minute drive. Said lunch was a few choices including fried chicken and fried etc. Meals were about $ 15-20 and around 5 a soft drink so you are getting 20-25 on top of the entry. I've booked for this and next year as there was a 30% off on RCL excursion which makes it cheaper/same price plus the convenience of RC transport etc. 

thank you! Yes I am encouraging my husband and his buddy to book this on their upcoming cruise. Sounds like a good deal and they can enjoy the free things at coco cay instead of paying for their water park which often has long lines or do something like jet skis while on coco cay

We just did this a week ago. The included food was offered at 2 venues (The Grill and the Chicken Place I think). We booked one of the cabanas which was really nice and ordered food from Umami Burger instead. The drinks were really good! NOTE - food and drinks are NOT included with the cabana. Waters, sodas, and a bottle of wine are included. You do get the free food with the Royal excursion, though.  If you have kids and enjoy water parks then this is a good excursion. We enjoyed the Lazy River and relaxing in the sun. 

IMG_3936.thumb.jpeg.2aa91f9b6bc75ee2b2438e771a53ee05.jpeg  IMG_3935.thumb.jpeg.0e457e2c9802f1fca3241051db40b397.jpeg

IMG_3955.thumb.jpeg.c641cf32693ae9590b1e93dd96dc0b29.jpeg 

IMG_3957.thumb.jpeg.d0d012de48e071fa7fb5f9857252d9cf.jpeg

Edited by HBCcruiser

We have done several day passes on all the islands and a few different ones on Nassau.  This was by far the worse of any of the ones we did.  Food options were not very good and the drink prices make you feel like your stealing on the ship.  The beach area designated for this "excursion"  is not very nice.  We thought we would try it once just to check out the property and we will not be back. 

If you are bringing kids and want to let them try out the slides maybe.  Adults head to the Riu for the best value and a decent beach.  Margaritaville is a bust as well.  Sandals was the place to go until they jacked up the day pass up to crazy prices.  Opinions only of course.  Dan