Allure Amplification??

On 11/25/2023 at 8:24 AM, RobInMN said:

Still looks better than the Norwegian Epic, That thing is absolutely hideous.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Icon is pretty bad as well.

By day it looks like Sergeant Schultz

image.png.b6e4ec88e15972001448913816c63829.pngimage.png.a33ad4a31b078961bffc91b721d53d5e.png

And at night it looks like a Cassowary bird  

image.png.12e38fc7d76898a25d2cb6c98619600e.pngimage.png.982920ab45ce67431d5a4b0c81cea1a8.png 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

8 hours ago, mil76 said:

Maybe it's just me, but I think Icon is pretty bad as well.

By day it looks like Sergeant Schultz

image.png.b6e4ec88e15972001448913816c63829.pngimage.png.a33ad4a31b078961bffc91b721d53d5e.png

And at night it looks like a Cassowary bird  

image.png.12e38fc7d76898a25d2cb6c98619600e.pngimage.png.982920ab45ce67431d5a4b0c81cea1a8.png 

It isn't just you. I think it is ugly from both ends.

• Like 2

Have booked allure for Oct 25 from Barcelona. Taking my sister and her family and my parents in law on their first Oasis class ship. Really looking forward to her amplification dated Feb-April 25. Oasis we found so much better after she had been amplified for US. Proper family ship and things to do. 

15 minutes ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

Have booked allure for Oct 25 from Barcelona. Taking my sister and her family and my parents in law on their first Oasis class ship. Really looking forward to her amplification dated Feb-April 25. Oasis we found so much better after she had been amplified for US. Proper family ship and things to do. 

Ther is no October 25th sailing on Allure!

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

It isn't just you. I think it is ugly from both ends.

Any big ship with only one Flowrider is hideous to me from the back end as well.  For selfish reasons in addition to the horrible feng shui!

1 minute ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

No just the week its uk school holidays, well at my daus school. so flying uk to barcelona just for the week. 

Got it, I somehow misread that you were doing the TA from Barcelona (which is the 26th).  We'll be doing the same(ish?) cruise as you, but in July of 2025, so I'm very eager to hear the details about the amplification.  

2 minutes ago, fac429 said:

Got it, I somehow misread that you were doing the TA from Barcelona (which is the 26th).  We'll be doing the same(ish?) cruise as you, but in July of 2025, so I'm very eager to hear the details about the amplification.  

You will be on before me if your going july 2025. My cruise is 19th October 2025. So yeah eager to find out what they amp. As long as water slides, el loco fresh and bbq i will be a happy chappy. 👍

2 minutes ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

You will be on before me if your going july 2025. My cruise is 19th October 2025. So yeah eager to find out what they amp. As long as water slides, el loco fresh and bbq i will be a happy chappy. 👍

Those would be good, and I would personally like to see them add the Mason Jar and either the Bamboo Room or the similar tropical theme bar they're adding to Utopia.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

What's funny/scary is someone took the time to read the comment, and then double check a cruise date through a cruise search to then come back and post to try to prove another person wrong about their own booking that had already been booked...🙄

Thank You!!

On 9/12/2023 at 1:09 PM, 3yorkies said:

I sure wish they would leave the diamond lounge alone and not add those hideous slides.  It's terrible to move it to the dungeon with no windows.  Ugh.   Allure is my favorite ship right now.

The crown lounge on Allure is going to be moved. Everyone might as well accept it. Same with the slides. Sabor, is a goner as well. Those are all pretty much done deals. Giovanni’s Table is probabky be flipped to Giovanni’s Kitchen.

It’s what is replacing Sabor and the Crown Lounge that is not fully known. Sabor is probably playmakers but who knows what they will choose for the resturant to replace the crown lounge.

Hopefully they turn studio on air into a piano bar or something .

27 minutes ago, wreckem2013 said:

The crown lounge on Allure is going to be moved. Everyone might as well accept it. Same with the slides. Sabor, is a goner as well. Those are all pretty much done deals. Giovanni’s Table is probabky be flipped to Giovanni’s Kitchen.

It’s what is replacing Sabor and the Crown Lounge that is not fully known. Sabor is probably playmakers but who knows what they will choose for the resturant to replace the crown lounge.

Hopefully they turn studio on air into a piano bar or something .

There is no information yet as to whether there will be any changes from the original amplification plan. Here's the original press release from 2019 for the cancelled 2020 Amplification:

https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1403/new-amplified-adventures-on-royal-caribbeans-allure-of-the-seas-to-make-a-summer-splash-in-europe/

If they stick with the original plan, I believe that Sabors will be replaced by Portside BBQ. The Diamond/Crown lounge becomes Playmakers, and yes, the Crown lounge would go to the windowless deck 4. Dazzles will become Music Hall. The one I really hope they drop is changing the Champagne Bar to a Bionic Bar. I think that has run it's course and I think RC knows it. I think they'd be much better off trying to put the Pesky Parrot in there instead (that's what Utopia will have in that spot).

Studio On Air will most likely become Spotlight Karaoke. That seems incredibly popular, and what it's used for much of the time anyway. However, for me personally, I like your idea of a piano bar.

But we'll have to just wait and see what gets announced.

2 minutes ago, Preziosa said:

We are on the first sailing in Europe 2025.

I hope she Will Be ready for the 15. Th of april 2025.

some times This sailing is not on the website

Nice! I hope she is ready for you also!

We were booked on her post-Amplification TA in 2020 that was obviously cancelled.

The new post-Amplification TA was just released Tuesday night and we booked it right away.