Travel documents

Newcruiser2024

A copy of your Set Sail pass, which you can have electronically on your app, although I print them out. It is probably best to have a picture of the bar code so you can readily produce it. You will also need the credit card you are going to use for your onboard account. We also print out enough luggage tags for our bags (on the second to the last page of the cruise contract) and attach them before we get to the port. Finally, some document (e-doc or printed) that has your check-in time on it (I print the first page of the cruise contract) because some embarkation ports check it.

Also, I don’t know if your trip is a TA (Transatlantic), but for the one we are on in October, they still require proof of a negative CoVid test, which has to be proctored, and must be completed no more than 3-days before sail away!

You will not need a Covid test.  You will need your passport, credit card and your Xpress Pass which you get by completing online check in.  Check in can be done on the app or on the website.  I find it easier on the app.  Once you have done check in it will generate a Xpress pass which you take with you to board.  Check in opens 45 days before your sail date.  Complete it sooner rather than later.  

About 30 days pre sailing your e docs ( electronic documents) will be available on the website.  The 2nd to the last page is where you find you luggage tag.  Print as many as you need for luggage and affix them to the luggage before arriving at the pier.  
since this is your 1st cruise you may want to review the e docs but you do not need to print them, nor do you need them to board the ship.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Newcruiser2024 said:

We depart from and return to Fort Lauderdale. I don't see the luggage tags on the cruise contract. Will we get our Set Sail pass after we check in?

Both will show up after you check-in. The luggage tags will be the last page of your contract but may not show up right away. 2 weeks before our last cruise I had to call and magically they were there.

Make sure to bring anything that shows any OBC or other perks you may be getting.     On more than one occasion, once on the ship our account showed less OBC than we were supposed to receive.   You have to have documentation if something is missing or you likely will not be getting it.

• Like 1