In room alcohol package, not the refreshments packages

Has anyone ever purchased an alcohol package? I see on my sailing they are offering a 375 ml. bottle of Absolut Vodka and 4 Sprite cans for $44. This seems like a great bargain vs buying the deluxe beverage package(we are getting the refreshment package).

My question: is this in your cabin upon sailing and available to drink during the cruise? Screenshot_20230724_143337_Chrome.thumb.jpg.882e55694e8e242a4327f3f4871268b9.jpg

Edited by tlp517

• tlp517 changed the title to In room alcohol package, not the refreshments packages

We ordered the rum and coke package and it was in our room on boarding. We asked our steward if he could arrange for the full fat cokes to be swapped for diet which he did.  He also delivered a bucket of ice each day

With our diamond drinks this was more than enough alcohol for us for the cruise 

Edited by sgmn

Where did you find this to purchase. I am traveling with my daughter and I don't drink anything but beer. With the carry on wine, a bottle that was part of the promo when I booked and a six pack of the hard seltzers with the carry bag I thought that would be plenty, but for the price I would love to get her some rum and coke. Haven't found it on my sailing things.

50 minutes ago, vswan said:

Where did you find this to purchase. I am traveling with my daughter and I don't drink anything but beer. With the carry on wine, a bottle that was part of the promo when I booked and a six pack of the hard seltzers with the carry bag I thought that would be plenty, but for the price I would love to get her some rum and coke. Haven't found it on my sailing things.

It would be under gifts.  

but my question is - since when is hard seltzer permitted? They say only nonalcoholic beverages can be carried on. 

1 minute ago, gerif said:

It would be under gifts.  

but my question is - since when is hard seltzer permitted? They say only nonalcoholic beverages can be carried on. 

You can also buy a 6 pack of hard seltzer or beer in a cooler bag online from Royal Gifts.

Just now, Anton said:

You can also buy a 6 pack of hard seltzer or beer in a cooler bag online from Royal Gifts.

Correct. I misread the post. Thought that the OP was planning to carry on the hard seltzer. 

• Like 1

I ordered the rum and cokes also and was really hoping I could trade for diet. So glad to hear that could be an option. I also ordered the hard seltzer but only for the bag. If I don't like them, can I give them to my steward if they do? 

I sure hope they don't lose my order. 😉

Edited by Tangibelle
added a question.

Looked under gifts and it wasn't an option for me at this time. About the seltzer with cooler, now it is showing $54.99 per cooler and 6 pack, I bought for $43.99. The price on that seems to go up and down. It was the higher price, then when it dropped again I purchased it. I'm actually considering waiting for it to drop and buying a second set. At 6 x $7 that would be $42, not including the cooler bag and they didn't charge me for any gratuities.