Chef's Table on JOTS

Hi.

We have a group of 12 going on JOTS in February.

Some of us would like to do the Chef's Table dinner.

Does anyone know what the maximum number of people is for an evening?

I've seen conflicting reports that it is either 8 or 12 ...

9 hours ago, scotlady said:

Hi.

We have a group of 12 going on JOTS in February.

Some of us would like to do the Chef's Table dinner.

Does anyone know what the maximum number of people is for an evening?

I've seen conflicting reports that it is either 8 or 12 ...

Curious how much it is on your sailing?, It's $85 per person on a sailing this September for us. We are passing on it at that price.

We had done it on our last Jewel sailing in April of 2023 and it was great actually.  There were only 8 of us so it was a small group but a good group.  My problem was its location as it's right next to the Safari Club and it was so loud in our dining area.  They were playing some game and we heard every single laugh, joke, commentary etc.  Very disturbing actually.  Never again on that ship.

20 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

We had done it on our last Jewel sailing in April of 2023 and it was great actually.  There were only 8 of us so it was a small group but a good group.  My problem was its location as it's right next to the Safari Club and it was so loud in our dining area.  They were playing some game and we heard every single laugh, joke, commentary etc.  Very disturbing actually.  Never again on that ship.

Really strange that you heard that noise.  On Radiance there's a door that closes and no noise.  Did it on Jewel NYE when there's lots going on and don't recall any noise.

On 7/27/2023 at 11:17 AM, njkruzer said:

Really strange that you heard that noise.  On Radiance there's a door that closes and no noise.  Did it on Jewel NYE when there's lots going on and don't recall any noise.

I agree; they could have chosen a different spot or added more acoustical insulation but nope. Was on Radiance in February but didn't so the Chef's Table there so cannot comment on that.