LIVE / Discovery Princess / July 30th / Alaska's Inside Passage, RT Seattle 14 Day Cruise (B2B 7 day Cruises)

Jeter02

2 hours ago, Jeter02 said:

No you don't get special privileges to enter the dining room early for lunch It is a strict 11:30 a.m. start time regardless. On the second week you do not need to redo your safety drill. 

You have no idea what a relief it is NOT to have to do the safety drill on B2b cruises. We did B2B2B2B last year on Celebrity and got so we stood in the back with the crew and almost recited the drill by heart.

On Princess during the second (or third or fourth) leg of a B2B we go sit at  a nice quiet pool or bar and have a relaxing drink (just make sure to order before the drill starts).

Edited by chamima

9 minutes ago, chamima said:

You have no idea what a relief it is NOT to have to do the safety drill on B2b cruises. We did B2B2B2B last year on Celebrity and got so we stood in the back with the crew and almost recited the drill by heart.

On Princess during the second (or third or fourth) leg of a B2B we go sit at  a nice quiet pool or bar and have a relaxing drink (just make sure to order before the drill starts).

The drills on princess are so easy You literally check in at your mustard station with your medallion and then you can either watch your safety drill either on your stateroom TV or on your mobile device. Other than that there are no demonstrations or speeches. It's absolutely amazing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeter02 said:

The drills on princess are so easy You literally check in at your mustard station with your medallion and then you can either watch your safety drill either on your stateroom TV or on your mobile device.

@Jeter02 How early can you check into your mustard station (want to beat the crowds) before going back to the stateroom to watch the drill?

4 hours ago, cheezenip said:

@Jeter02 How early can you check into your mustard station (want to beat the crowds) before going back to the stateroom to watch the drill?

Go to your assigned station, as soon as you board, then watch the safety video on your device or in stateroom. Once they scan your medallion, you are almost done. Must watch the video at some point, though. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, cheezenip said:

Pretty much as soon as you get on board you can. I always go straight to my cabin to drop my luggage off and usually I head off to the mustard station to tap in while my mustard drill is playing on my phone.

• Haha 1