Magnifying (Make-up) Mirrors in O Cabins?

cruisemom42

Getting ready to start packing for my Iceland/Greenland/Canada cruise. I'm looking forward to going from mid-90s highs to mid-50s highs. 🤣

I can't remember seeing anywhere whether O has lighted (or even unlighted) make-up mirrors in their cabins?  In particular on the smaller ships, as I'm on Insignia. Can anyone enlighten me?

6 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

Getting ready to start packing for my Iceland/Greenland/Canada cruise. I'm looking forward to going from mid-90s highs to mid-50s highs. 🤣

I can't remember seeing anywhere whether O has lighted (or even unlighted) make-up mirrors in their cabins?  In particular on the smaller ships, as I'm on Insignia. Can anyone enlighten me?

The mirrors in the staterooms above the desk are lighted. Not sure if that is what you are looking for or not. Go to staterooms on their website under Insignia and do the 360 tour.

1 minute ago, EJL2023 said:

The mirrors in the staterooms above the desk are lighted. Not sure if that is what you are looking for or not. Go to staterooms on their website under Insignia and do the 360 tour.

Looking for like a 5x or 10x magnification mirror for doing make-up (close-up).

HAL, for example, has them in a drawer in their desk/vanity in a small bag, similar to blowdryer.

Some lines attach them to the wall on a folding arm in the bathrooom.

9 hours ago, cruisemom42 said:

Thanks, I found a nice small travel mirror with magnification and lighting. Don't want to take a chance on not having one.

I have never seen a mirror with magnification in any of the R ships in Veranda or Oceanview or Concierge cabins.  Cannot speak to the higher level cabins.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 2552phxcrzr said:

I have never seen a mirror with magnification in any of the R ships in Veranda or Oceanview or Concierge cabins.  Cannot speak to the higher level cabins.

We had one a few years ago   it was in an A or B cabin   it was sitting on the desk  but maybe they have removed them  now with the upgrades