Booking through the Azamara web site

Seemeilen

7 minutes ago, laurieb said:

Use a Travel agent 🙂

I like the Euro prices on the Azamara Web site. Yes USA agents give me the same USA prices and I am more then happy to book through them, But the EURO prices make me want to gook direct. 

3 minutes ago, Seemeilen said:

I like the Euro prices on the Azamara Web site. Yes USA agents give me the same USA prices and I am more then happy to book through them, But the EURO prices make me want to gook direct. 

How much better are the Euro prices?  My US TA gave me >8% rebate on my recent Azamara booking.  That should help close the gap.

2 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

How much better are the Euro prices?  My US TA gave me >8% rebate on my recent Azamara booking.  That should help close the gap.

Seeing this 3840 USD for an inside and 2990 EURO for the same on the Azamara web site. It's the cheapest. 

22 hours ago, Seemeilen said:

Seeing this 3840 USD for an inside and 2990 EURO for the same on the Azamara web site. It's the cheapest. 

At today's exchange rate, €2990  converts to $3297.  It's interesting that £2990 converts $3812.  It makes me wonder what Azamara is using for its exchange rate 🤔

Edited by 1985rz1
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, 1985rz1 said:

At today's exchange rate, €2990  converts to $3297.  It's interesting that £2990 converts $3812.  It makes me wonder what Azamara is using for its exchange rate 🤔

The UK GBP rate quoted includes port taxes, The EURO (Germany), Australian AUD, and US do not.include them. 

Pricing-

Finding the UK GBP is roughly the same as EURO somewhere between USD and AUD. USD is more expensive and AUD is cheaper. 

Edited by Seemeilen

12 minutes ago, Seemeilen said:

The UK GBP rate quoted includes port taxes, The EURO (Germany), Australian AUD, and US do not.include them. 

Pricing-

Finding the UK GBP is roughly the same as EURO somewhere between USD and AUD. USD is more expensive and AUD is cheaper. 

I don’t know about the Euro or AUD, but port fees are included in the cruise fare in the US. Are gratuities included in the GBP rate?  They are not in the US rate.

57 minutes ago, Rabo said:

Gratuities are always included on Azamara!

Sorry, you are correct, gratuities are included and port fees are not in the US.  My mind stumbled over to Oceania when I posted, where there are differences between countries.  And to @SeemeilenMea Culpa.

Edited by 1985rz1