Does "live chat" still work?

mustgo

I used it this past week. Had to stay on the line and kept having to add 'Yes' each time they asked if I was still there. Stubborn person that I am I refused to hang up even when they also started trying to kick me off the main page because I hadn't been active. If you have a question concerning a booked cruise have your booking number ready. 

Edited by CanuckCurlers
  • Like 1

Make sure you don't have Pop Ups disabled in your browser.

Also you can try clearing your cookies. For a while I didn't even see the Live Chat button with Firefox (no longer an issue) and had to use Chrome to even see the thing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

As @CanuckCurlers stated above...it's REALLY annoying to be logged into the website and trying to do a chat.  Invariably you will "time out" from the website due to "lack of use"...even though you are obviously in a chat session!  Just more poor programming! 🙄

You can let them know you are still there on the large screen and not lose your live chat. At least that was my, being stubborn, experience.

Edited by CanuckCurlers

I had my first opportunity to use CHAT for quite some time...used to do it all the time.  They have changed the vendor that supplies the CHAT system.  I was used to the old one...this one works but does not tell you what number you are in the queue.  I'm sure there was some kind of savings there...

• Thanks 1