Dinning on Beyond

laughingas

Is there early or late night seating on Beyond ? We signed for select but find that every seating is not available unless it’s 9 or 9:30 ….this is 3 months before our cruise and most times are gone already….So do we just walk up at our preferred time of 8:30 and cross our fingers?

1 hour ago, laughingas said:

Is there early or late night seating on Beyond ? We signed for select but find that every seating is not available unless it’s 9 or 9:30 ….this is 3 months before our cruise and most times are gone already….So do we just walk up at our preferred time of 8:30 and cross our fingers?

There is no early or late seating on Beyond.  Go when you want to eat to any of the 4 dining rooms.  We wanted to eat in Normandie and arrived around 6:45 pm.  We were told they were full and to come back in 30 minutes.  The next night, we arrived earlier and there was no problem.

5 hours ago, laughingas said:

To further my question….if you have had to take a reservation at 9:30pm. can you go earlier at 8:30pm and wait on line then? Or do you have to honor that very late :30?

First, I would not take a reservation at that time.  As the majority of cruisers have Anytime Dining, just show up when you want to eat.  That is easy.  If you had signed up for that time, I would notify the hostess of the change or cancel your reservation on the app.