Tansfers to/from Airport & Hotel w/Hotel Package?

Rick&Jeannie

I have booked a cruise out of Athens, Greece on the Infinity and have also booked (through Celebrity) a 1 night hotel stay at the Grand Hyatt Athens.  I cannot find any type of detail regarding whether transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to ship are included.  We have sailed mostly on Princess...they include these transfers.  Can anyone enlighten me, please?

In looking at the options for pre cruise hotel through Celebrity each option has a description and it says what is and is not included as far as transfers (airport to hotel. Hotel to port)  hotel, tours and meals.  
Try going to the excursions for your cruise and see if the description there for the pre cruise option you purchased specifies transfer.  

I did not purchase the package through the website.  There are no hotel packages listed at all under excursions for Athens. There are some transfer options listed...but I'm trying to determine if these are included with what I already have. I bought the hotel stay via phone to Celebrity. 

Would recommend calling Celebrity and asking.   

Celebrity has sold a product in the past for pre- or post cruise and were called City Stay - https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/cruise-packages/vacation-packages/city-stays  These include ground transportation, room and excursions. 

They also sell (better described as book hotels) which are like booking on any other travel agency and only covers the hotel.

• Thanks 1

I looked at the City Stay options for my solo Med cruise next year September on the Equinox, Barcelona to Rome.   The prices are jaw-dropping.  I know booking hotels, transportation, and excursions through a cruise line is more expensive that booking those on your own.   But for me, the convenience is sometimes worth it, especially in a city that is unfamiliar to me.   But the option Barcelona for three nights single occupancy is over $5,000, more than my cruise fare.   The two-night package in Rome at the end of the cruise is over $1600.  What makes it so expensive?   Does "private driver" really mean one person chauffeuring me alone around for two or three days?  I guess that would explain the price, but it's hardly what I need or want.  

Years ago (2005) a friend and I did a Med round trip from Rome on the Galaxy, and we purchased pre- and post-cruise hotel packages through Celebrity that included transportation, but no excursions.  I can't remember the price, but it seemed fair to us for the convenience.   I would be interested in that type of package again, or even just transportation from Civitavecchia to Rome city center.  Does Celebrity not offer any other hotel or transportation options besides the expensive City Stays?  Do I need to call and ask, as the OP did for the hotel? 

If I need to make transportation and hotel arrangements on my own, I am able to do that.   But my first choice would be something through Celebrity that was priced at a level I feel comfortable with, which is not the City Stays.  

Thanks for any information.