Laundry

aml3679

We have a 10 day cruise in November on the Silhouette.  First time in a suite.

My husband was on the website yesterday and saw that if you prepay for laundry, it is 49 a bag.  On board, it is $60.

Just be aware that the laundry uses hot water and hot dryers so I never put in delicate items or those that could shrink.

We use it regularly for tee shirts, denim shorts/jeans, work out clothes, pj’s, socks, DH unmentionables.   

6 hours ago, jelayne said:

Just be aware that the laundry uses hot water and hot dryers so I never put in delicate items or those that could shrink.

We use it regularly for tee shirts, denim shorts/jeans, work out clothes, pj’s, socks, DH unmentionables.   

Thats most likely what I will use it for.

Under the gifts and gear section on the website, it’s not on the app. Scroll down and then there’s a place where you scroll to the right of the different categories you can browse. Not easy! Coincidentally the bag of laundry disappeared for me while it was on sale the other day. I was going to pre buy but oh well. As I’ve mentioned several times the last cruise I was on the room steward had told me they no longer offer a bag of laundry, it could only be done a la carte, which we did. I guess this was a lie or a temporary change. So I’m not exactly thrilled with the laundry process. Either they’ll offer a bag on board or I’ll do a few items a la carte again. 

On 8/10/2023 at 9:49 AM, jelayne said:

Look in the Cruise Planner under Gifts and Gear. 
It may be a limited offer as we booked a dry cleaning package and the next day it was not offered. 

Many thanks have booked it as we will have been travelling a week before we get on board.   It will be interesting to see if it is also offered on board