First time Cunard ... and maybe last time ?!

ajpeter

The Q5s feel more spacious than a Q3 and have a far nicer balcony. However they are st back if you feel sea. Q3 and Q4 are almost identical except Q3 dead midships.

I'm not sure on Q.E.  that Q3s get any special treatment, they are basically standard Queens grill suites only a small difference in price above 4,5 and 6s. It's only Q1 and Q2 that are the premium suites

Edited by Windsurfboy

58 minutes ago, techteach said:

@Windsurfboy Thanks for your response. I liked the midship position better than the Q5’s. I don’t need special treatment, but I’m sorry to hear the Q5’s have a nicer balcony, but it’s only 3 nights so we’ll see.

The 5's are aft and benefit from the slightly raked stern so have a similar width to the 3/4s but have a much greater depth.

We won't go into 'special treatment' as I'm drained dry on that subject but you will be special and will have a great time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 12:29 AM, LibertyBella said:

P.S. There are always lots of window seats available for breakfast and lunch on port days when everybody is out on excursions!  At night, in the dark, there is nothing to be seen anyway.

That is not how it works in Grills. You have a table for the duration of your voyage. 
It is up to the Maitre D to determine who gets the window table, based on when the cruise was booked and loyalty to Cunard. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bananavan said:

That is not how it works in Grills. You have a table for the duration of your voyage. 
It is up to the Maitre D to determine who gets the window table, based on when the cruise was booked and loyalty to Cunard. 

Mainly based on your cabin grade I think.