Are Your C&A Points Missing?

I logged in to RCI online and it shows my points are 0/"PreGold."  I have taken a previous 7 night cruise that shows in my history.  I waited a couple days, thinking the points would be corrected, but they have not.  Is anyone else missing their C&A points?  I know there's only 7 of them, but they're mine. 🥺

Try this:  go to your profile in the account and find your C&A number.  Delete a number and then type it in again.  Save and exit your profile.  If the points aren't there again, log out and back in and see if that fixed it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, silentbob007 said:

I still haven’t had them added from my last cruise in April. 

I have been on 25 cruises in the 2 years and have received them right at 6 days.  I would contact Royal if I was missing points from April.  We received ours from April.

2 hours ago, Anton said:

Try this:  go to your profile in the account and find your C&A number.  Delete a number and then type it in again.  Save and exit your profile.  If the points aren't there again, log out and back in and see if that fixed it.

This worked 🎇 Thank you!

• Like 1

I have  a problem  with my Crown & Anchor  account  with Royal Caribbean 
My personal information and Crown & Anchor  number does not exist  when booking a cruise.
I contacted  C&A and they informed  me that there  is a problem  on thier data base and will be fixed in a couple of days
That was 2 months  ago!!!.

Point Blur_Aug102023_120740.jpg

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

You may need to call a few times, if you really want it resolved.

Reply  from C&A 

Thank you for contacting Royal Caribbean regarding your membership details..

We are glad to assist with your queries and appreciate your preference for our brand.

Kindly note that upon reviewing your details, we can confirm your membership number is correct and valid.

Currently, this is a known issue with our website. Please feel free to book your cruise without the membership numbers , once booked you may provide us with your reservation number, and we will add the membership number plus any entitled discount when booking.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Warm regards,

Katherine Gonzalez

6 minutes ago, sowhat said:

I did, the same answer!!!!!

Weekly? Over the past two months? Some have reported having to create a new account to fix the issue - perhaps suggest that to them if you are not getting anywhere.

Edited by Biker19